Rodrigo Bentancur (21 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Has not lived up to his hype this season and I hyped him as much as anyone else. Has to improve alot if he wants to be a significant player for us in the long run.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's giving us way too little in the attacking faze. It's like he's too scared to try a riskier pass or run with the ball. Can't remember his last meaningful pass between the lines, over the defense, any good shots. Matuidi offers more right now ffs. OTOH he missed Ronaldo's runs behind the defense at least 3-4 times this season, today included.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
My problem with this player (apart from being below par for a Juve starting midfielder) is that he doesn't want to play the ball forwards under any circumstances. Even when it's an easy pass, he always hesitates or finds some way to go backwards or sideways.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My problem with this player (apart from being below par for a Juve starting midfielder) is that he doesn't want to play the ball forwards under any circumstances. Even when it's an easy pass, he always hesitates or finds some way to go backwards or sideways.
I find that's a recurrent theme with Juve midfielders

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What makes it worse than he has the ability to be better than that but he just hide and passes it off to next guy beside him. He made one bursting run today past multiple players forward but ive lost count how many times ronaldo has made good runs in behind and they refuse to pass into him or just cant do it.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What makes it worse than he has the ability to be better than that but he just hide and passes it off to next guy beside him. He made one bursting run today past multiple players forward but ive lost count how many times ronaldo has made good runs in behind and they refuse to pass into him or just cant do it.
He is capable of playmaking, he just lacks the confidence right now. Either that or he’s been specifically instructed by Allegri to play it safe.

The talent is there

Look at the pass at 0:07

And the playmaking at 4:34

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)