Rodrigo Bentancur (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Max:

Rodrigo Bentancur played on Sunday, but the Uruguayan was subbed early in the second half and his performance drew criticism from fans and the media.

“Tomorrow he has a good chance of playing, then we’ll see about the others. [Blaise] Matuidi will be back, so I’ll have to choose one of Emre Can or Matuidi.

“He [Bentancur] had a good match in tight spaces the other night, but he has to be more decisive when he shoots or when he gets forward.

“He has important qualities, but he needs to have more belief in what he can do. He needs to be getting some goals and some assists, and he can only do that if he relaxes and plays more freely.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
looks like these days every single one of our midfielders is better than the weltmeister, Khedira's injury is turning out really well so far. poor Bentancur would probably still get pity minutes if the lucky one was available

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
looks like these days every single one of our midfielders is better than the weltmeister, Khedira's injury is turning out really well so far. poor Bentancur would probably still get pity minutes if the lucky one was available
I criticized Khedira since first rumour of us signing him, but who are we kidding with this, he is clearly better then Bentancur. I'm not sold on this kids talent yet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I criticized Khedira since first rumour of us signing him, but who are we kidding with this, he is clearly better then Bentancur. I'm not sold on this kids talent yet.
Bentancur participates a lot more in the buildup and moving the ball forward, in most games Khedira is just lazy passenger who likes to pop up in the final third

Talent/quality wise I agree that Sami is clearly at a higher level, but the attitude is just not there, he starts giving a shit once CL knockouts kick in and I just cant stand it

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I cannot see many positives in his game despite all the praise. His passes are very bad, he cannot even shoot right. Good technically, has a strong phisique and runs fast but his passes and shots are Sturaroesque...
We clearly dropped the tempo after he came in.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Hard to judge a player who hardly plays and who comes on with few minutes left, while being in front and a man more. He has received a lot of praise for a reason, he needs his minutes.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I think he is the worst passer in our team and I have seen enough of him to say this. Every time I see him trying more difficult pass he fails. His shots also are out of target most of the time.Does anyone of you remember him with a shot on goal, like ever? I cannot.
Hard to judge a player who hardly plays and who comes on with few minutes left, while being in front and a man more. He has received a lot of praise for a reason, he needs his minutes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I cannot see many positives in his game despite all the praise. His passes are very bad, he cannot even shoot right. Good technically, has a strong phisique and runs fast but his passes and shots are Sturaroesque...
We clearly dropped the tempo after he came in.

We dropped the tempo because we were 2-1 up and they just got a man sent off, so we became complacent. We were misplacing passes all over the place.

He wasn't great and is usually tidier with his passing but had a few good interceptions.

Was it him who played in Ronaldo on the 1 v 1 that Ospina got hurt?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Bentancur: "Now the Champions League"
bentancur01.jpg

GREAT RESULT VS NAPOLI
"It was a very positive day, we won against Napoli, the second-best team in the standings and we extended the gap at the top. We have to play to win all the games and keep increasing that gap and we are confident that we can do so.
"We know that we are very experienced and we are strong. We play every game to the maximum, also because we know that being Juve every opponent will do the same."

YOUNG BOYS UP NEXT
"We want to win against Young Boys so that we can put one foot in the next round of the Champions League, but we know that it will be tough because as I said before all the teams that play against us give their best.
"There will be no Cristiano and we know how important he is for us, but this is a team sport, there are eleven of us out there whoever will be on the field will give their maximum."

PERSONAL PROGRESSION
"It was incredible to play in the World Cup this summer, I never thought I could play in one so young. We did everything we could, but we faced a great team like France and I'm happy to have had a great experience.
"I'm satisfied with how I'm getting on at Juve. I didn't play a lot at the beginning, but in the last few matches I've been more involved including against Napoli. I have to try to earn as much time on the field as possible and help the team. Allegri tells me to express myself and to play closer to the opponent's area, also to score my first goal for Juventus.
"Mine hasn't been a long career and I haven't scored much, but sooner or later the goal will come. My objectives for the season are to improve, play as much as possible and perhaps win a starting spot and continue growing."

----------------

I like how mature he is. I hope Allegri will give him more minutes to exploit his potential, he's talented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)