Rodrigo Bentancur (74 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Or just keep him, give him a chance...he is better than khedira sturaro and possibly even marchisio...pjanic can bentancur in midfield isnt so shabby.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Sell to Parma for €6M with a buyback clause of €10M. Exercise the next day.

Our job here is done.
We should have done something like that with Sassuolo by now but we are too nice to do something shady like that. We want to have a "good relationship" with all these clubs but really they benefit more than us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We should have done something like that with Sassuolo by now but we are too nice to do something shady like that. We want to have a "good relationship" with all these clubs but really they benefit more than us.
Fostering good relationships with clubs like Atalanta and Sassuolo makes a lot of sense for us though. We may overpay a bit during deals but so much of Italy hates Juve that it is ia problem when signing players. You've got a load of clubs that risk pissing off their fans by selling to us and some of them have stubborn old Italian presidents or sporting directors who would rather take a loss over selling to us.

It is very important that we foster good relationships with the handful of clubs that are consistently avoiding relegation, still mediocre enough to start developing players and don't hate us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This season is gonna be great. I really want to see more of Khedira starting games, plus I'm really expecting great things from Can.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy has to play more if we want him to stay at Juve. Coming from good WC perfomances i hope he gained some confidence and Max wont hesitate to start him.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
His calm and composure is great. I feel he still has a lot to grow. He needs more verticality in his passes.

Also he still makes quite a few mistakes and picks up yellow cards. I think it was him that gave away that freekick that led to France's goal.

So I think its more a case of building trust.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Expect that he get at least 2000 mins this year. Should play in CL group stages, Coppa and many Serie A matches. Guy really needs experience, expecially in CL matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)