Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
Fantastic. URUGUAY NOMÁ! :juventus:

Yes, he's always been vital when not injured. Fortunately for us (and him) he has recovered and looked good playing with Lazio so he will most likely be a starter if he keeps his current fitness level.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Too bad there's a sell-on fee of 50% to Boca :baus:
He's working to get that clause removed apparently

- - - Updated - - -

I love the Uruguay NT, would watch even without Rodrigo :D

Is Caceres still a part of the NT btw?
:agree:

My 2nd favourite NT after Italy in my childhood

Dont watch NT football much these days but i still hope them to do well. Love their gritty style of play.

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure 'El Maestro' Tabárez will line-up with something like this:

Muslera
Varela - Godín - Giménez - Cáceres
Nández - Vecino - Bentancur - Rodríguez
Suárez - Cavani​

If more offensive power is needed then De Arrascaeta can play as an 'enganche'. If a more traditional 5 with more marking is wanted, Torreira is the first obvious choice. Uruguay's new and young midfield is different than previous generations. I'm also pretty sure Ramírez will not make the 23.

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
That's a pretty dope lineup :tup:

Too bad Chile isn't in it btw, another team i love watching.
Yeah, just shows you that South American qualifiers is the toughest in the world without any doubt. However, I would advice you to look at Peru. They have a solid team with grit, just a shame that their main main Guerrero won't be available...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Fantastic. URUGUAY NOMÁ! :juventus:

Yes, he's always been vital when not injured. Fortunately for us (and him) he has recovered and looked good playing with Lazio so he will most likely be a starter if he keeps his current fitness level.
De que departamento sos? Tremendo acento tiene el Rodrigo, no? jajaja

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)