Rodrigo Bentancur (63 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
marchisio and khedira are usless right now. can't be too hard to push his wayin in next few months.

Pogba did same thing after marchisio got injured as his competition was padion lol.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Seriously would have thought marchisio would be fit enough to start by now. Id like to see bentancur play more especially in a 3 man midfield with matuidi and pjanic..clearly our best options based on talent and fitness.

Maybe bentancur and marchisio are going to be used more in that second half of the season. One thing is for sure though, a fit and in form marchisio brings the midfield up a level.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont understand why marchisio is not playing
he's not fit enough - hardly a surprise after a very serious injury and a relapse. i strongly doubt that marchisio will start 3 matches in a row and/or he'll play consistent 90 minutes. i wouldn't be surprised if this was his last year at the club.

bentancur is already a very solid backup for any midfield position. he's a very good passer (even when it comes to long passes) and cool af in possession. i'm glad that i've seen him live against barcelona, his movement off the ball and his possession game is very mature. i wish we could still have tevez on board; the only good thing about his departure was that option on bentancur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)