Rodrigo Bentancur (13 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He got class, i hope he keeps it up, Bentancur seems like one of those loyal type of guys, i really think he will stay here for a very long time :baus:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
From his interviews lol , he seems to be very gratefull for the opportunity he is getting here. He is south-american yet he has no tattoos, no stupid haircuts, no earings, no car crashes ,no history of getting wasted in bars, no conflicts with teammates... and above all as i previously mentioned he just seems one of those loyal type of players, that is what his character indicates as of now. Than should i mention Boca Juniors still owns more than 30% in any resell so that makes Beppe even less interested into shipping him elsewhere especially if he performs well.

Than ofc he is only young and can still turn into a shithead, tho i personally doubt it.

Anyway... no offence but next time i wont waste of my time to answear some of you just to state the obvious ... than id go on to say i am more curious about some of ur arguments into why you think he cant be a loyal/long term player at Juventus?

Is he really related to Caceres tho? :snoop: just kidding..i know(hope) he isn't.:lol::shifty:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
From his interviews lol , he seems to be very gratefull for the opportunity he is getting here. He is south-american yet he has no tattoos, no stupid haircuts, no earings, no car crashes ,no history of getting wasted in bars, no conflicts with teammates... and above all as i previously mentioned he just seems one of those loyal type of players, that is what his character indicates as of now. Than should i mention Boca Juniors still owns more than 30% in any resell so that makes Beppe even less interested into shipping him elsewhere especially if he performs well.

Than ofc he is only young and can still turn into a shithead, tho i personally doubt it.

Anyway... no offence but next time i wont waste of my time to answear some of you just to state the obvious ... than id go on to say i am more curious about some of ur arguments into why you think he cant be a loyal/long term player at Juventus?

Is he really related to Caceres tho? :snoop: just kidding..i know(hope) he isn't.:lol::shifty:
what's wrong with tattoos, earings or bars?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
what's wrong with tattoos, earings or bars?
Nothing in fact , he just seems a simple guy concentrating on his football career and the citty of Turin is more or less a relaxed enviroment which is well suited for players who have football as a priority and show less 'off-field antics'.

As a fact i'd say no player has changed himself from a simple dude to a Pogba type of character whyle in Turin , usually that type come to Juve that way, probably that is also why in the end most get sold after couple of seasons...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Passed the ball back to defenders so defenders can give long passes to the forwards. Why didn't he do that himself? He got a lot of 3-5 meters simple sideway passes.
Too much pressure on him tonight... you cant expect a 20 year old rookie to run the strings for you and also defend against a in-form Lazio , how can he really be decisive and efficient when they want him to both create chances from the back whyle also covering on aboslutely every counter for our inefficient box to box Matuidi and currently unfit box to box Khedira... From my point of view Bentancur is the last person i'd blame for the teams poor game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)