Rodrigo Bentancur (106 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Yeah I can see that, he has similar style to Veron minus the long range balls or vision. But has the same deceptive slow style that tricks you into a lull before he bursts.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:tup:

this year's signings are proving excellent. I wish we had a proper rb. Also I'm still a little worried about our cbs.

On a second thought. I'm glad number 19 left us. We really just need a star of an rb now. I hope we can provide that come winter. Buffon must lift big ears.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I can see that, he has similar style to Veron minus the long range balls or vision. But has the same deceptive slow style that tricks you into a lull before he bursts.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
ill take a Veron too :D

if you would have to compare him to Redondo, what would be the most obvious similarities that stuck out to you guys?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He operates in such intricate ways that it's impossible for us peasants to see and keep track.

All we can do is kneel, and praise.
I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us?

Caldara? Spinazzola?

God bless Beppe and his dearly beloved Disciple Paratici.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a kid so it's easy to forgive the sometimes bad choices, but I like his personality and confidence a lot. Definitely does seem like a legitimate Marchisio alternative, like the player of a few years ago who roamed more into final third territory. His interceptions were good and made the odd impressive pass forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)