Rodrigo Bentancur (39 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Suddenly you're an advocate for a workman Stu on the wing against Barcelona and dropping your beloved 4-3-3? Haven't you been staunch in your opinion that workman Mandzukic isn't a winger and you wanted flair and fancy types against Barcelona? Now allegri loses both his workman wingers and does play the 4-3-3 out of necessity and you're complaining he made the wrong choice?

Jog on, Hustini
Are you drunk we were clearly playing a 4-4-2 last night with Bentancur as a RM.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Fantastic he's getting that experience. Love Carlitos, and of course wish he'd stayed, but this guy is starting to look like he could turn into a pretty nice silver lining, from a deal we all obviously hated.

All things considered.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Especially strong batch this year with Mbappe, Dembele and Gabriel Jesus already being bonafide top players at their age. Rest are, besides Donnarumma who is semi-established, merely just talents still.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
They didn't even know how to write his name. :lol:

Especially strong batch this year with Mbappe, Dembele and Gabriel Jesus already being bonafide top players at their age. Rest are, besides Donnarumma who is semi-established, merely just talents still.
I would still argue with you about how established he really is, he still has plenty of time to fuck up his career if he chooses so. One season with 16 goals (was that right?) won't make you "established top player"...at least in my eyes it won't.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didnt even know Alli was contending, leauges over Sanches (even if he had tons of hype due to big move/euros). Whats the age drop off or criteria? And why isnt he in this year list? Why isnt Asensio for example?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I didnt even know Alli was contending, leauges over Sanches (even if he had tons of hype due to big move/euros). Whats the age drop off or criteria? And why isnt he in this year list? Why isnt Asensio for example?
Under 21, both Alli & Asensio are 21.

And yeah, he was a nominee last year. Really baffling imo, had been a key performer for one of England's top clubs for two season, putting up double figures in goals and assists, and loses to freaking Sanches.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would still argue with you about how established he really is, he still has plenty of time to fuck up his career if he chooses so. One season with 16 goals (was that right?) won't make you "established top player"...at least in my eyes it won't.
Are you talking about Mbappe? Just watch him play weekly if you can man, he will show you even in smallest moments what a top class player he is. Inn his worst days he still screams Henry clone with a dash of Eto'O instincts and confidence of the Real Ronaldo. Freak of a talent.

He is still a kid, but its obvious he is a top player. He just has it. He made our rock solid D line all look like jittery and on edge as soon as he had 1-1 vs any of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Under 21, both Alli & Asensio are 21.

And yeah, he was a nominee last year. Really baffling imo, had been a key performer for one of England's top clubs for two season, putting up double figures in goals and assists, and loses to freaking Sanches.
Ahh so Asensio just misses out after having freak of a season? (tho prolly just top 3 amongst this stacked group).

And yeah its actually insane, Alli is underrated if that was allowed to happen, I mean, he scored 19 leauge goals ffs as a 20 year old midfielder haha.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Are you talking about Mbappe? Just watch him play weekly if you can man, he will show you even in smallest moments what a top class player he is. Inn his worst days he still screams Henry clone with a dash of Eto'O instincts and confidence of the Real Ronaldo. Freak of a talent.

He is still a kid, but its obvious he is a top player. He just has it. He made our rock solid D line all look like jittery and on edge as soon as he had 1-1 vs any of them.
Nah, just don't enough time to follow PSG too...Juve, Eagles and some other random matches from Serie A/La Liga/Bundesliga/Ligue 1/EPL/CL/NHL/NFL are enough for me. :moan:

I'm not saying that the guy ain't talented...but for me it takes more to become "established top player" as you put it out.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ahh so Asensio just misses out after having freak of a season? (tho prolly just top 3 amongst this stacked group).

And yeah its actually insane, Alli is underrated if that was allowed to happen, I mean, he scored 19 leauge goals ffs as a 20 year old midfielder haha.
Yeah, Alli in general is probably the only player managing to play in EPL and be underrated at the same time :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Alli in general is probably the only player managing to play in EPL and be underrated at the same time :lol:
Dont worry, Fr3sh's singular insane overhyping of him counters to scale back to even footing. Just search his username and Alli in Tuz and bask in the glory of wtness :D

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I bet Donna would have a better career than almost all of them... I can only see Mbappe in the same status, of course depends how u see football, for instance IMO Robben is not even in the same category of Gigi but Ronaldo9 is. I know it's crazy to think about Donna in the Gigi level but he is also an starter since 16yo and he would be NT GK for sure after WC

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I bet Donna would have a better career than almost all of them... I can only see Mbappe in the same status, of course depends how u see football, for instance IMO Robben is not even in the same category of Gigi but Ronaldo9 is. I know it's crazy to think about Donna in the Gigi level but he is also an starter since 16yo and he would be NT GK for sure after WC
Jesus is the real deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)