Rodrigo Bentancur (69 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Just saw a youtube video of Bentancur's debut with us against Barcelona. Went to the comments section which was filled with Boca fans and they were all happy that we took him away from them.

I must have read one positive comment about him out of 100.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
well, I was right about Pogba, and I think I could be right about Bentancur, he needs to be given the chance, I really dont want to see Khedira partnering anyone anymore in Juve's midfield week in week out.. I have a good feeling about Bentancur's potential and his ability, and I hope Allegri sees that and gives him enough chance to make him ready be a starter for us faster than Pogba when he took that starting role..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well, I was right about Pogba, and I think I could be right about Bentancur, he needs to be given the chance, I really dont want to see Khedira partnering anyone anymore in Juve's midfield week in week out.. I have a good feeling about Bentancur's potential and his ability, and I hope Allegri sees that and gives him enough chance to make him ready be a starter for us faster than Pogba when he took that starting role..
To make him ready to be sold for lots of millions.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Kid has looked good whenever he's played. If Khedira keeps on being Khedira then this kid should def usurp him. If he keeps this up then we have an absolute gem on our hands, and he's only 20.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder if Max wanted to see how he did today to make a final decision on whether or not to even bother loaning Gomes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Kid has looked good whenever he's played. If Khedira keeps on being Khedira then this kid should def usurp him. If he keeps this up then we have an absolute gem on our hands, and he's only 20.
Il nuovo marchisio.

Lets hope we can turn him into something good

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Surprisingly calm. Almost too calm. He was playing so many negative space balls with Higuain. It was a bit different to see one of our CMs play this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)