Rodrigo Bentancur (43 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
As much as seeing PP staying at Juve for his career was satisfied getting the money for him. Doubt Juve could have paid him what he's getting now (team didn't even qualify for CL) or more importantly what he will want in years to come.

Videl exit was more surprised by but would have a CL title come with him? I don't think so and guy now seems not dedicated to being in one place and think he'll move on eventually for $$$ over best chance for titles.

Buying a 60 mil man over a 30 doesn't guarantee anything, kinda like the stock market where values go up and down. I like so far the direction Juve going on the backline. Wish more Italia youth could put the ball in the net but like mentioned above not much the case. I hear there are plenty of Italy represented in Argentina though. LOL!

Newbie here and tell you American of Italian descent and WC in US got me started even though no Serie matches were shown on TV. Oh that Baggio miss. Oh well. And by the late 90's Del Piero got me on board as Juve the TEAM! AC Milan I would root on when Juve not there but no way Inter. I mean during the early 2000's I saw one match where the starting 11 didn't include one Italian. Unacceptable!
MrMonkey is a pretty strange username though

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
As much as seeing PP staying at Juve for his career was satisfied getting the money for him. Doubt Juve could have paid him what he's getting now (team didn't even qualify for CL) or more importantly what he will want in years to come.

Videl exit was more surprised by but would have a CL title come with him? I don't think so and guy now seems not dedicated to being in one place and think he'll move on eventually for $$$ over best chance for titles.

Buying a 60 mil man over a 30 doesn't guarantee anything, kinda like the stock market where values go up and down. I like so far the direction Juve going on the backline. Wish more Italia youth could put the ball in the net but like mentioned above not much the case. I hear there are plenty of Italy represented in Argentina though. LOL!

Newbie here and tell you American of Italian descent and WC in US got me started even though no Serie matches were shown on TV. Oh that Baggio miss. Oh well. And by the late 90's Del Piero got me on board as Juve the TEAM! AC Milan I would root on when Juve not there but no way Inter. I mean during the early 2000's I saw one match where the starting 11 didn't include one Italian. Unacceptable!
Great username. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we keep this ultradefending 4-5-1, with 7 players defending and 4 attacking, one CF, 2 wingers and one AMF, could Bentacour eventually claim that role and become Bernardeschi's sub, after we sell Dybala to Barca?
Or is he going to have a CM\DM Khedira role?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If we keep this ultradefending 4-5-1, with 7 players defending and 4 attacking, one CF, 2 wingers and one AMF, could Bentacour eventually claim that role and become Bernardeschi's sub, after we sell Dybala to Barca?
Or is he going to have a CM\DM Khedira role?
He's self claimed #6, playing just in front of the defense. CDM/regista, I dont know.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
mandragora too.

His name looked like something like “andra” because of the white letters going invisible in white

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Playing out of position with a B-team out there (Lemina? Sturaro? as part of your attacking 3 behind Mario?) against Barcelona of all teams. I thought he played pretty well all things considered

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bentancur is preparing for his first season with Juve after being confirmed to occupy a non-EU spot in their squad, and the Uruguayan starlet has big ambitions for his spell with the Bianconeri.

“I’m ready for Juventus, even if I’m only 20 years old,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I made a lot of appearances for Boca, I debuted for them 17 and played at La Bombonera.

“Boca are an institution. I’m used to dealing with pressure as there was so much pressure of it [at Boca].

“Comparisons with Pogba? They’re an honour and I hope to imitate him. I’ll do my best to show my potential.

“My favourite position is in front of the defence in a two-man midfield, although I played everywhere but in goal for Boca.

“Forlan has always been my favourite player, but Gerrard and Pirlo are my points of reference in the role I play.

“I’m fortunate to train with some technically-incredible players at Juve and I hope to learn so much from them.

“I’m a very attacking player and I can turn the ball over quickly. Juve have seen these qualities in me, now I have to get better at them.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)