Rodrigo Bentancur (79 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Good cameo. Looked sharp defensively and did not make any errors. Should probably have started for Bernardeschi or Khedira, assuming Marchisio can no longer play.
He did commit a cynical foul and get a yellow just because the ref didn't give him a foul a few seconds earlier. It's not the first time he's done that either.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5680022 said:
He did commit a cynical foul and get a yellow just because the ref didn't give him a foul a few seconds earlier. It's not the first time he's done that either.
Yea and he won't play for another 2 months because of it

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
icemaη;5680022 said:
Being so young am sure this will go down as good experience once the gravity of his behaviour is assessed and pointed out to him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Being so young am sure this will go down as good experience once the gravity of his behaviour is assessed and pointed out to him.
while i agree on this... he will never get enough experience by being benched and not used because of almighty sturaro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Has heart - check
Gives 100% - check
Tackles - check

Why you not like him?
Because he's a pathetic excuse for a footballer, lacks brains, can't pass for shit, is a liability, and is nowhere near good or competent enough to be playing for a team with ambitions of competing in and winning every competition.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Because he's a pathetic excuse for a footballer, lacks brains, can't pass for shit, is a liability, and is nowhere near good or competent enough to be playing for a team with ambitions of competing in and winning every competition.
But he's doing all you can ask of him. The rest isn't up to him.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Because he's a pathetic excuse for a poster, lacks brains, can't reason for shit, is a liability, and is nowhere near good or competent enough to be posting on a board with ambitions of somewhat intelligent discussions and is whining all the tiem
Fixed it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're free to add me to your ignore list. No one is forcing you to read my posts. I know that it might be difficult for you to resist the temptation, given your subhuman demeanor, but there's still hope.

I also fail to see what you bring to the table with your condescension and smug air of superiority. Such a self entitled faggot.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You're free to add me to your ignore list. No one is forcing you to read my posts. I know that it might be difficult for you to resist the temptation, given your subhuman demeanor, but there's still hope.

I also fail to see what you bring to the table with your condescension and smug air of superiority. Such a self entitled heterosexual.
A minor correction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)