Rodrigo Bentancur (20 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
What a great player, who would have ever thought that we found such a great CM. Future world class player. A heir to Marchisio.

I'm going to get slated for this but he reminds me so much of Pastore back in his prime at Palermo. Yes, Pastore was great once..

Future looks bright with him, Caldara, Rugani, Spinnazolo and Bernardeschi. If only we would've signed Schick too.
:lol: he is already surpassed marchisio

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Definitely his best game for us, wasn't perfect as he made some weird passes/lost possession a couple times but it's understandable for such young player. Standing out performance for italian champions? Hell yes :tuttosport:

Liked how he chased that ball near the end, was dead tired after that run but that's what earns you fans. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

@3:35

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
9 million.

What the fuck Marotta :lol:.
Remember Tevez, but more importantly, remember the sale clause in this deal. Cheap but if we sell in the future we won't make much from it.

Very impressed by him so far, great composure and confidence. Still young so I expect flukes but so far so good. If this is the first stepping stone then I can't wait to see how it will look further on.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Jeez what a performance. Looked mature beyond his years. Great vision, technique and skill especially against multiple players trying to win the ball off him. Looks unfazed by the big occasion, that's what playing at a cauldron like La Bombonera every week will do for you.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
That moment when he ran back and stopped that Fiorentina counter-attack was immense. The kind of grinta that Juventus fans love.
Yes, yesterday the fans already cheered him and his performance everytime he had a good scene. He can turn into a darling of the public here if he'll keep grinta and stay humble.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
All of a sudden we have 3 fully fit and capable midfielders. Marchisio and khedira missing may not hurt as much as we first thought.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Definitely his best game for us, wasn't perfect as he made some weird passes/lost possession a couple times but it's understandable for such young player. Standing out performance for italian champions? Hell yes :tuttosport:

Liked how he chased that ball near the end, was dead tired after that run but that's what earns you fans. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

@3:35

Thanks for the video :tup: wow, I'm impressed. A player that can actually make the connection between mid and forwards. Also his defensive work was incredible. Excited to see his progress.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Wasn't sure what to expect from this guy but he had a pretty good game. Looks very mature for his age. Probably won't ever be a showstopper but could become an integral part of the team ala Busquets

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder if we had refused 50 percent of future sale would boca sell bentancur
Looks like a deal breaker, or else we wouldn't include something like that, doesn't make sense otherwise.

I read that we might offer Boca money to get rid of the clause, but equally that is something that probably won't make sense for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)