Rock/Metal (1 Viewer)

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
Favourite released album : Strange Days

Best and favourite doors work was the amazing 7 song masterpeice 'THE CELEBRATION OF THE LIZARD'

This is basically a single peice of morrisons wonderfully dark poetry spread across 7 outstanding tracks.

It was originally planned to make up half an album, but the record company wasnt too keen, so it was never released.

It was however performed as the centre peice of many doors concerts and is available on a couple of live albums.

A true work of art from one of the greatest lead vocalists of all time, heading the most important group in rock history!!

The Celebration of the Lizard :

Lions In The Street
Wake Up
A Little Game
The Hill Dwellers
Not To Touch The Earth
Names Of The Kingdom
The Palace Of Exile
yeaaaaa i have the album doors in concert and in the disc 1..have the celebration of lizard.... jim morrison still live:cool: ..

toto

Oct 25, 2002
dylan , morrison die in parin in 1971....sorry , andas muy atrasado en noticias jajajaja

father i wanna kill you
mother i wanna............ 8--------------------D

jajajaja

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by toto ] ++
dylan , morrison die in parin in 1971....sorry , andas muy atrasado en noticias jajajaja

father i wanna kill you
mother i wanna............ 8--------------------D

jajajaja

no seas groserooooo:groan:
esto es un foro desende no estes poniendo penes aqui y si sabia que morrison murio pero yo lo llevo dentro de mi ....

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Not sure where you got the cult vocalist from....

The only people to regurley play with the doors over the last few years are vedder and weiland.

vedder many times, but his commitments to pj are high at the moment with the new album and upcoming world tour.
If you can find a good quality copy, check out vedder and the doors playing roadhouse blues and light my fire!!

weiland has played many times recently with the doors and has also recently recorded with them..... he is the likely candidate for the up coming full concert and recording

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
its true. morrison tell me , in a dream...jejeje it a joke

i read it in a magazine called ruta 66

its true . im not crazy!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Astbury did indeed play with the doors at california motor speedway in september.... but he wasnt the first choice..... weiland was!!

Anyway whoever fills the gap for the tour doesnt matter as long as they tour!!

Manzarek mentioned:

"it just so happened that Ian was available, y'know? Everybody else was touring, everybody else has got something going on,"

"Like, Scott Weiland's interested in doing some stuff, and maybe Scott Stapp and certainly Ian Astbury. And Jim Carroll will be writing some poetry for us, too"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)