Rock/Metal (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dylansito ] ++
c mon vitoria ligth my fire , try to set the nigth on fire!!!:D

i love the doors

my fouvorite songs is love street and my fauvorite album is strange days.....larga vida al rey lagarto:touched:
My favourite album is LA Woman.
i don't really have any favourite Doors song, since I consider each album an entire listening experience, this may also have something to do with the fact that all my doors albums are on LP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
LP? Really? Wow.... I have some LP's as well - one of them being Abba but I got that one via my parents... most are Dutch artist which you wouldn't know...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++

My favourite album is LA Woman.
i don't really have any favourite Doors song, since I consider each album an entire listening experience, this may also have something to do with the fact that all my doors albums are on LP.
One of my friends has The Doors LPs, but never lend them, and I'm not surprised

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dylansito ] ++
what is your favorite doors album vitoria????

i think the worst album of the doors is soft parade....
It's the worst album, but it has the best cover - atleast in the LP version.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Favourite released album : Strange Days

Best and favourite doors work was the amazing 7 song masterpeice 'THE CELEBRATION OF THE LIZARD'

This is basically a single peice of morrisons wonderfully dark poetry spread across 7 outstanding tracks.

It was originally planned to make up half an album, but the record company wasnt too keen, so it was never released.

It was however performed as the centre peice of many doors concerts and is available on a couple of live albums.

A true work of art from one of the greatest lead vocalists of all time, heading the most important group in rock history!!

The Celebration of the Lizard :

Lions In The Street
Wake Up
A Little Game
The Hill Dwellers
Not To Touch The Earth
Names Of The Kingdom
The Palace Of Exile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)