Rock/Metal (1 Viewer)

Nuvenzinha

Sep 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
First concert I ever went to was Whitesnake, then AC/DC then Iron Maiden....and from then went onto see Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Scorpions, Dio, even Europe!, but I try to forget that one!
The best concert I've ever been was last year on a special night on Rock in Rio festival... Rob Halford and Iron Maiden on the same night!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveTrueChamps
Aug 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    Cool quite a few good bands being mentioned in here. In flames are really cool, they are proper metal with good solos on guitars. Anybody seen any good concerts. I seen loads i saw SOAD a few months back. murderdolls i saw last in september

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
    creed is a copy of pearl jam, than a thing is have influence of form sash and other to copy easily. if kurt kabain live and the see self die of the courage

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dylansito ] ++
    creed is a copy of pearl jam, than a thing is have influence of form sash and other to copy easily. if kurt kabain live and the see self die of the courage
    Creed is the most unbeleivable rippoff of the greatest alt rock band ever!!

Aquote from eddie vedder regarding creed::

"Last time I listened to the radio it was more like, 'Who the **** is this guy and maybe I should call an attorney! It's kinda funny that you can copyright a note progression... but you can't copyright your voice and the way you sing."

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dylansito ] ++
    at least it's better than that old ass dylan:D

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
    i think creed doesn't have the fault:fero: that people like u does exist, mtv have the fool, it makes stupid people like u!:D:fero:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    To dismiss dylan is ridiculous!!!

Whether you like his music or not is of no matter, but his influence in the music world is beyond question... and yes that includes the groups you like!!

eg. No Dylan = No led Zepplin / no ramones

= no green river or soundgarden = no temple of the dog or nirvana = no pearl jam or screaming trees or satchel or mud honey etc etc = no creed, korn other nu metal / alt rock wannabbes!!

As for creed,
    To rip of another band is one thing but to go as far as to steal the voice of the greatest rock vocalist alive... is unbeleivable!!

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
    you are right, bob dylan is one of the most important singers that have been in the world, and even the beatles had try to be like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)