Rock, in all shapes and sizes (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh no.

They just need to stop.

Don't do this. Please don't do this :sigh:

And so much for a Guns N Roses stadium tour this summer, if that is the case. Thanks a lot, Axl

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #506
    @King of Kings bro, just bought 2 tickets for me and mah girl to see Iggy Pop + Josh Homme. Aren't you going up there? Come on, guy is a legend and won't be around for too long now. Do it!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    @King of Kings bro, just bought 2 tickets for me and mah girl to see Iggy Pop + Josh Homme. Aren't you going up there? Come on, guy is a legend and won't be around for too long now. Do it!
    Nah. No thanks. Not that big of an Iggy Pop fan, to tell you the truth. I can only afford one show this year, and that is Sabbath.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #508
    Nah. No thanks. Not that big of an Iggy Pop fan, to tell you the truth. I can only afford one show this year, and that is Sabbath.
    Meh this decadent Sabbath I'll pass. You should listen to The Stooges, they were fantastic. Paved the way for punk rock.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Ok.

Except I don't really like punk rock.

And I know who the Stooges are. It doesn't mean I like them:D
    sergoi pls

- - - Updated - - -

Album was a bit of a flop

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #513
    sergoi pls

- - - Updated - - -

Album was a bit of a flop
    You didn't like it? It grew on me. It's nothing fancy or whatever, just a regular rock band playing rock. Homme probably composed most songs cause man they do sound like Queens of the Stone Age or any of his other projects.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Raw Power was Kurt Cobain's favorite record. Fucking classic.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    You didn't like it? It grew on me. It's nothing fancy or whatever, just a regular rock band playing rock. Homme probably composed most songs cause man they do sound like Queens of the Stone Age or any of his other projects.
    Well yeah I thought the same, it was just a decent album but there weren't really any standout songs on it. Maybe Gardenia, catchy song.

Btw Raw Power was Kurt Cobain's favorite record. Fucking classic
    Ripper album

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #519
    Alright @King of Kings I'm leaving for Miami to see Iggy Pop right now. I know you don't care but I want to pretend you do and that you're jealous you're not going and that he will die before you ever have a chance to see him live.

A brokiss to you. :kiss:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Axl Rose in ACDC confirmed :rofl:.
    If you heard him doing Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff at Coachella, the general consensus is that he actually sounded very good. He sounds like a bridge between Bonn and Brian. And trust me, I had my doubts. Big time. And hey, Alice Cooper approves, and who am I to go against his judgment?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

what are the odds for ac/dc being late for more than 2 hours on average on their next tour?
    That can't happen, unless Axl actually wants to pay to be part of the tour.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright @King of Kings I'm leaving for Miami to see Iggy Pop right now. I know you don't care but I want to pretend you do and that you're jealous you're not going and that he will die before you ever have a chance to see him live.

A brokiss to you. :kiss:
    Enjoy the show my man. I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, to say the least :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)