Robinho to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Jun 2, 2005
Robinho is not a good fit. He is undersized and will sit on the bench if he comes to juventus. He is still learning and if you look at the competition he is up against week after week, they leave much to be desired. Italian defences would eat him alive and he would be off to another league in two years. I have watched him and he is extremely talented, but it is not a good fit. Mozart would be excellent considering his impressive play at Reggina, and/or Mourad Meghni would also be another great addition.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As good as he is we don't need him simply because we have other matters (for example our midfield) to take care of first and are adequately covered in attack.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
This is the start of four months of bs transfer rumours.... I wouldnt look too deep into it.

Every season the big teams (Real.Barcelona,Manure,Juve,Milan etc) are always linked with the brightest talents on the continent....

Geof

May 14, 2004
I think he is too leightweight for us. We always relied on strong powerful players.

Robinho would be destroyed within two minutes if he has to face, let's say Materazzi

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I think he is too leightweight for us. We always relied on strong powerful players.

Robinho would be destroyed within two minutes if he has to face, let's say Materazzi
Exactly, Robinho's got sticks instead of proper legs! The butchers of Serie A would manage to crush them to pieces in no time! Artists still aren't protected enough. Risky investment if I saw one.

Anyways, he's not coming.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
He has signed pre-contract agreement with Real Madrid in Jan, so 100% certain he will go there this summer.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
no way.. juve is allways buying great talents only from uruguay, just look how great olivera is :(

I just can not understand why juve is not buying these great talents...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Exactly, Robinho's got sticks instead of proper legs! The butchers of Serie A would manage to crush them to pieces in no time! Artists still aren't protected enough. Risky investment if I saw one.

Anyways, he's not coming.
I thougt kaka will have the same problem..

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Height is not the issue. Kàkà's consitution differs from Robinho's. The latter is as filiform as it gets, quite in fact Kàkà looks like a wrestler next to the little Santos starlet!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Height is not the issue. Kàkà's consitution differs from Robinho's. The latter is as filiform as it gets, quite in fact Kàkà looks like a wrestler next to the little Santos starlet!
Actually I consider the whole physique an issue for any footballer. Personally I consider the way Zidane is built is the perfect for his position on the pitch. Kaka shares the similar physique.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well, he would be an amazing replacement for Nedved, that's for sure.
I totally agree and i don't think that defenders in Italy will eat him because firstly have to catch him.
Ronaldinio was in the same situation when he came in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)