Robinho to Juve? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont get this, now I read news that the transfer is not official yet it has been on Goal.com.

I doubt we are getting him, but it seems the deal isnt official yet too.

skysports.com---------------------------------------------------

Robinho demands Real move
by Patricio Figueroa - created on 6 Jul 2005

Robinho has insisted that he wants to leave Santos to join Real Madrid immediately.

The Brazilian wonder-kid is desperate to join the Spanish giants but Santos are digging their heels in.

Robinho says that he will only leave Brazil to join Real, and will honour the remainder of his Santos contract if they refuse to let him go.

"I want to play at Real Madrid," said Robinho. "I want to get out of Santos so I expect to resolve this as soon as possible.

"I don't have my mind on Brazilian football anymore.

"I will only leave Brazil if I go to Real Madrid because that's the best team in the world. But if I don't leave Santos now I will stay until the ending of my contract."

Robinho says he had an agreement with Santos president Marcelo Teixeira that he could go to Real Madrid and he wants him to honour that promise.

"I hope that Teixeira does what he has promised because I don't want to take this to court at Fifa. I love Santos and I want to leave being happy, not angry.

"The officials of Santos promised to me in October that they were not going to cause any problems in letting me be transferred to Real Madrid so I expect them to do now what they had promised.

"I want to get out of Brazil because I think that this is the right moment for doing it. In addition to that they had told me that I was going to be able to leave for Real Madrid once Santos ended their participation in the Copa Libertadores and that has happened already.

"It's difficult for me to say that I don't want to play anymore at Santos but that is because I had been promised that I was going to be transferred to Real Madrid.

"Nothing is going to stop the love that I have for Santos supporters and I am never going to forget the titles that I have won at Santos.

"The intelligent supporters understand that I have the right to play at Real Madrid and they are going to be proud of seeing me wearing that shirt."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)