Robin Van Persie (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I can ask you a same question: Why are you visiting this fourm and keep posting when you know that noone read your posts or take them seriously and when you know that you gonna be bashed for everything you say?

And I have another question for you, how much mices you destroy weekly by only clicking copy-paste?
goggo :rofl: what a name

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
you could see it coming ... now tuttosport claims we were in london for van persie (while playing the emirates cup) ... let's buy andrades offensive brother ;)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yep,but other board members aren't :p,Van Persie is pure class one of the best strikers in the prem when fit,some of his goals for Arsenal have been mouthwatering,perhaps a sweeping statement but when fit I would rate him as high to say he is one of the best strikers in Europe.Shame its hard to make him fit.Would deffinatly be a great addition to the squad and I would rather use the 20 Million on him than other names were linked with.Shame its Goal.com.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yep,but other board members aren't :p,Van Persie is pure class one of the best strikers in the prem when fit,some of his goals for Arsenal have been mouthwatering,perhaps a sweeping statement but when fit I would rate him as high to say he is one of the best strikers in Europe.Shame its hard to make him fit.Would deffinatly be a great addition to the squad and I would rather use the 20 Million on him than other names were linked with.Shame its Goal.com.
So we pay the 20m which we probably don't even have.
What do we do with Van Persie now after we bought him ?

Maybe we should also give Real 30m for Casillas. Why not, fair price and he's world's 2nd best goalkeeper after all.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is no way Casillas would leave Madrid,and we don't have 20 million.Give me a break.
As you would say, i was talking hypertheotically and yes, i was being sarcastic. Without doubting his qualities, a player like van Persie is the least needed at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)