Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
'Juve have signed RVP contract'
By Football Italia staff

In a shock interview, FIFA agent Fabio Parisi claims “Juventus have had a signed contract with Robin Van Persie for some time locked in a desk.”

The Arsenal star has stated he won’t renew his deal with the Gunners, which expires next summer, so he has been at the centre of a bidding war between Juve, Manchester United and Manchester City.

“I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk,” FIFA agent Parisi told Sportitalia television.

“It is just my opinion, but I think there’s an eight out of 10 chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.

“Juventus want to win and he is considered the ideal addition to achieve that. I don’t think Edin Dzeko is the right player for the Bianconeri.”

There have been reports that Juve are cooling their interest in RVP, as if he joins Manchester City then that will free up Dzeko for a Turin switch.
8 out of 10? So much for contracts.. :confused:

Mods, van we please take the shitty talk out of here? FFS, if its not relevant, we don't need to be reading or contributing to innane arguments here. I come to know more about the RVP rumors. Not Sheiky investments.
Point taken. A reminder that Man City talk here is considered derailing this thread's topic.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,644
    This could be true if we believe what Agnelli said in an interview not too long ago, the top player has agreed to join us/or we are close to signing him. He said something like this not very long ago. I dunno if anybody else read this.
    When did he say that?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    He said it recently. The player is close or we've agreed terms or something to that effect. Just can't remember where I reds it. But anyway, more news coming thru the daily express. Juve have agreed 190000 a week with RvP and it's a done deal because shitty are definitely out given they have Dzeko and Adebayaor on the books still. And RVP has ok'd the move to juve. All that remains is an agre,event with arsenal.

I dont know how much is true and how much bs. But theres no smoke without fire and there's defi itely something in the works, whether or not it'll happen is another story but my take is we are definitely in for RVP.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    It's being kept in an unsafe location.

About a 20% chance of the office being torched and everything inside being destroyed.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
    'Juve have signed RVP contract'
    By Football Italia staff

In a shock interview, FIFA agent Fabio Parisi claims “Juventus have had a signed contract with Robin Van Persie for some time locked in a desk.”

The Arsenal star has stated he won’t renew his deal with the Gunners, which expires next summer, so he has been at the centre of a bidding war between Juve, Manchester United and Manchester City.

I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk,” FIFA agent Parisi told Sportitalia television.

“It is just my opinion, but I think there’s an eight out of 10 chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.

“Juventus want to win and he is considered the ideal addition to achieve that. I don’t think Edin Dzeko is the right player for the Bianconeri.”

There have been reports that Juve are cooling their interest in RVP, as if he joins Manchester City then that will free up Dzeko for a Turin switch.
    Must be the same kind of contract Roberto Mancini had signed with the Russian FA... The made up, fictional kind :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)