Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Who knows where we'll be next season my friend. Would rather a player join us for the right reason than to think bout what to buy his bitch come the weekend
This.

No footballer earning more than a penny nowadays have ambitions and a desire to win.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
This.

No footballer earning more than a penny nowadays have ambitions and a desire to win.
Enlighten me with this "this" that I keep seeing on here!!? I'm not much of a tuz whoooore to keep up. Anyways football is slowly getting ruined and at least I can say I was there the days when it meant something. Just over 30 so ain't that old ;) but still feel so sorry for you young-uns out there who haven't a clue to what I mean. Forza man city!!!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Enlighten me with this "this" that I keep seeing on here!!? I'm not much of a tuz whoooore to keep up. Anyways football is slowly getting ruined and at least I can say I was there the days when it meant something. Just over 30 so ain't that old ;) but still feel so sorry for you young-uns out there who haven't a clue to what I mean. Forza man city!!!
It's completely professional nowadays. You have to consider that a player retires usually around their mid-30s so they'll behave like a mercenary and get all the cash they can while their playing. It's a product of the day and age.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I'm talking bout the younger generation nowadays. All these Over night facinations with these so called "big clubs" like Chelsea and man city and to be fair will never be a big club. Not in our lifetime anyway. Even psg are getting a look in these days. I mean seriously go fuq yourselves the French are getting involved. and they as too as city won't win shiiiit in Europe. Mark these fuqing words with the biggest highlighter pen you'll ever find.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
I'm talking bout the younger generation nowadays. All these Over night facinations with these so called "big clubs" like Chelsea and man city and to be fair will never be a big club. Not in our lifetime anyway. Even psg are getting a look in these days. I mean seriously go fuq yourselves the French are getting involved. and they as too as city won't win shiiiit in Europe. Mark these fuqing words with the biggest highlighter pen you'll ever find.
You are so obsessed with the "Big Club" title. Such an arrogant, elitlist viewpoint. And from someone who is a West Ham fan too... Strange. Who the fu*ck are you to say who should or shouldn't be able to compete? Why should it just be Madrid, Milan, United etc who get to win every year?... How can you say City won't win in Europe? With the team we have it is an idiotic thing to say. I have marked you "Fuqing" words and i will be the first to laugh if City win in Europe.

Seriously i've been a City fan all my life and like the rest of us Blues we have seen sh*it and been through sh*it you couldn't dream off and now you begrudge us our time in the sun because you don't like how it has happened? What a disgusting view to hold. Shame on you and those who feel the same!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You are so obsessed with the "Big Club" title. Such an arrogant, elitlist viewpoint. And from someone who is a West Ham fan too... Strange. Who the fu*ck are you to say who should or shouldn't be able to compete? Why should it just be Madrid, Milan, United etc who get to win every year?... How can you say City won't win in Europe? With the team we have it is an idiotic thing to say. I have marked you "Fuqing" words and i will be the first to laugh if City win in Europe.

Seriously i've been a City fan all my life and like the rest of us Blues we have seen sh*it and been through sh*it you couldn't dream off and now you begrudge us our time in the sun because you don't like how it has happened? What a disgusting view to hold. Shame on you and those who feel the same!
Calciopoli says hello

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
There's things done the right way you moron jumped up "city all my life mug" who has basically been handed the title on a plate, especially with the amount of money spent I'm sure you should win the C.L for the next few seasons.....wrong!! Ain't happening chump. The other clubs you've mentioned have history. Unlike you're history starting from 2010 or what ever the hell it started from. Listen chimp! You're club is a fake and has ruined the real fans who really support your club. How the hell can you sit there talking bout your club where some arse from Abu "where ever" has thrown money in as a hobby/ pastime cosbyouve supported your club through and through going through all that pain of winning diddly squat til now!! P1ss off you clown and your joke of a club runned by fuqing Arabs. Always on utds shadows and always will be. Desperate.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Oh, and one more thing. That shit that you've been through for the last 40 some odd years before this new ownership took over was a direct result of the management and ownership(s) that were in place that signed off on having mostly mediocre squads for the past 5 decades. So spare the "woe is me, you don't know what its like until you've walked a mile in my shoes" routine, pal, because we as Juventus fans just came out of what is arguably the worst 5 year cycle that we, as fans have ever seen. A cycle that nearly crippled this club in the process. Regardless of whether or not it was by the club's own doing is not the issue, because knowing you, and your generalization of Italian team's way of doing business as being dodgy, you are probably salivating so much at the thought of pointing this out to us that you are making Pavlov's dogs jealous as we speak.

We already know the story, we've seen it firsthand, read about it, heard about it, so the last thing that we need is a supporter of a Nouveau Riche club coming on to this forum, a JUVE forum, mind you, and trying to re-open and pour salt on wounds that are nearly healed.

And no one is begrudging you your time in the sun. First off, why the hell should you even care if people on a Juventus forum, who are as dissasociated with Manchester City more than you could even imagine, couldn't honestly care less about your squad. In case you haven't realized, very few of us even remotely care about your club. They won the EPL. Good for you. It was well earned.

With an Italian coach no less. Oh, the sweet irony.

Secondly, for the last few days, I have noticed that you are starting to take some not so subtle digs at this club and its business practices, without even fully knowing how it all works. You are not the only non-Juve member in this forum, as there are several others. There is even an ardent AC Milan fan that is a regular on this forum, but even he has more grace than what you have shown the past few days. you want to throw shots at a club, in a forum, where the overwhelming majority of us were here through those dark moments, and some of us, myself included, being a 4th generation Juventino, then fine.

Just don't cry when we decide to fire back.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
There's things done the right way you moron jumped up "city all my life mug" who has basically been handed the title on a plate, especially with the amount of money spent I'm sure you should win the C.L for the next few seasons.....wrong!! Ain't happening chump. The other clubs you've mentioned have history. Unlike you're history starting from 2010 or what ever the hell it started from. Listen chimp! You're club is a fake and has ruined the real fans who really support your club. How the hell can you sit there talking bout your club where some arse from Abu "where ever" has thrown money in as a hobby/ pastime cosbyouve supported your club through and through going through all that pain of winning diddly squat til now!! P1ss off you clown and your joke of a club runned by fuqing Arabs. Always on utds shadows and always will be. Desperate.

Mug, Chump, Chimp... Hahahaha. Brilliant. You're a West Ham fan pretending to like Juve. Your opinion counts for less than nothing in my eyes. You have this bizzare obsession with "History" yet as i explaned a few pages back you don't know the meaning of the word. I was Supporting City when your dad was still deciding weather or not he should have used a condom... Shame he didn't. But that's history sunshine. Actualy being there no matter what. Supporting your club through everything. Rich or poor. But as i say, you don't know what you are or who to cheer for... I can see the cogs in your head working now. "Well i kinda like West Ham... But they don't have enough History, I'll glory hunt a "Big Club". :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So spare the "woe is me, you don't know what its like until you've walked a mile in my shoes" routine, pal, because we as Juventus fans just came out of what is arguably the worst 5 year cycle that we, as fans have ever seen. A cycle that nearly crippled this club in the process.
"Crippled" is putting it lightly. There was a real risk, IMO, that the club would simply cease to exist.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
Oh, and one more thing. That $#@! that you've been through for the last 40 some odd years before this new ownership took over was a direct result of the management and ownership(s) that were in place that signed off on having mostly mediocre squads for the past 5 decades. So spare the "woe is me, you don't know what its like until you've walked a mile in my shoes" routine, pal, because we as Juventus fans just came out of what is arguably the worst 5 year cycle that we, as fans have ever seen. A cycle that nearly crippled this club in the process. Regardless of whether or not it was by the club's own doing is not the issue, because knowing you, and your generalization of Italian team's way of doing business as being dodgy, you are probably salivating so much at the thought of pointing this out to us that you are making Pavlov's dogs jealous as we speak.

We already know the story, we've seen it firsthand, read about it, heard about it, so the last thing that we need is a supporter of a Nouveau Riche club coming on to this forum, a JUVE forum, mind you, and trying to re-open and pour salt on wounds that are nearly healed.

And no one is begrudging you your time in the sun. First off, why the hell should you even care if people on a Juventus forum, who are as dissasociated with Manchester City more than you could even imagine, couldn't honestly care less about your squad. In case you haven't realized, very few of us even remotely care about your club. They won the EPL. Good for you. It was well earned.

With an Italian coach no less. Oh, the sweet irony.

Secondly, for the last few days, I have noticed that you are starting to take some not so subtle digs at this club and its business practices, without even fully knowing how it all works. You are not the only non-Juve member in this forum, as there are several others. There is even an ardent AC Milan fan that is a regular on this forum, but even he has more grace than what you have shown the past few days. you want to throw shots at a club, in a forum, where the overwhelming majority of us were here through those dark moments, and some of us, myself included, being a 4th generation Juventino, then fine.

Just don't cry when we decide to fire back.
What in the sweet jesus is this? How paranoid can you get? Trying to re-open Wounds? Huh... am i missing something here? Where did i do that? If people talk sh*it about the club i love you bet your sweet ar*se i will defend them.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Interesting that the worst period Juventus have had since god knows when, was a period where we played Champions League and actually had some decent results. Says alot about the club.

@BlakeTheBlue: I understand where you are coming from and it is pathetic to see people cry that hard over money and 'new' clubs winning. Even more pathetic when they argue that Juventus have won without that evil thing called money.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
So what in the name of Jesus are you bothering on this site then? Don't you ever question my faith in juve when you know fuq all bout me. I'm more Juve than most people on here and have been all my life. Something I don't really have to explain to some city mug who's jumping in the band wagon of happening to have just come off a season
Of buying the premier league. Where were you before in the so called days before coming on here you Fuqing arsehole!!? Enjoy your success and hope it fills you up with joy like the red half of Manchester ........at least their titles are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)