Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
What happened today?

If we end without the top striker then yes the fault is his and only his. He can buy good players all day but when it comes to a top player he chokes, at least he should shut up and not give us fake promises every season, I'm fucking tired of this. We like RVP, we like Higuan, we like Jovetic but hey here have Pazzini.
Check Conte's thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We don't need a star player at star prices, we're looking for someone who plays for the team or whatever bullshit it was he said. :rolleyes:
He said this season we'll buy only 1-2 WC players not 10-12 players like we did last season. Then proceeded to this bullshit.

We might end up winning Serie A again just because the rest of the teams suck, but good luck in Europe with Quag, Matri and Pazzini.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My only thing beef is that I feel like we should have pursued Damiao, Lewandowski & probably Dzeko a lot harder.
:agree:

@ALC Lewa is GOOD! Trust me dude is young, talented and has quite a bit of room to grow. He would've been much much better than getting Pazzo.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:agree:

@ALC Lewa is GOOD! Trust me dude is young, talented and has quite a bit of room to grow. He would've been much much better than getting Pazzo.
We need someone ready to kill it in CL. Yeah, he's better than Pazzo but he'll probably cost Jovetic/RvP money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)