Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yeah, but I think they are comfortable spending that sort of money on a forward as long as they sell Adebayor and finally get Santa Cruz off their wage bill.

Still, if they spend £25m on Van Persie, I'd expect one of their other strikers to leave, probably Dzeko.

Can you really imagine a team going into a season with Van Persie, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli? :D
What about a team going into a season with Scott Vernon, Rory Fallon, Michael Paton, Josh Magennis, Mitchel Megginson and Declan McManus?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, but I think they are comfortable spending that sort of money on a forward as long as they sell Adebayor and finally get Santa Cruz off their wage bill.

Still, if they spend £25m on Van Persie, I'd expect one of their other strikers to leave, probably Dzeko.

Can you really imagine a team going into a season with Van Persie, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli? :D
Yes :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What about a team going into a season with Scott Vernon, Rory Fallon, Michael Paton, Josh Magennis, Mitchel Megginson and Declan McManus?
Paton is only there because we can't find anyone to take him off us.

McManus is just a kid and may well be loaned.

Megginson is more of a winger.

And you missed out McGinn, who will probably start up front with Veron.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

no i cant, but than again we are talking about city :) dzeko or tevez or both will propably be sold if they buy rvp.
hopefully city will have problems with the wages at the club, even if they sell some players. i think they have about 200m per year in wages, and i dont see how they could manage inside the new financial fail play rules.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
On the wage there are turnarounds 5 mio for 3 years, a 3 mio bonus on signing ( 3x 1 Mio in advance) 20'000 for every game he plays and 30'000 € for every goal, there we go a salary of 8 Mio if he makes 33,3333 goals and don't break a leg^^

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Why the fuq would you announce you're not renewing then come back early to hold talks
Maybe to discuss his transfer. Maybe Arsenal doesnt want to sell to other english teams and they are letting him know that. Other option could just be Arsenal trying to convice him to a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)