Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012
does anyone else think van persie is way too overpriced? :shifty: He would cost atleast 30 mil+ for a 28 year old who is injury prone who has only really had 1 good season? Ibra cost ac milan about 22 mil and he was the same age I think when he moved from Barca to Milan. Ibra's arguably a better player all round, he rarely gets injured, he's physically in way better shape then van Persie and when ever Ibra plays in a team they win the league 9/10. let the city's and barca's of this world pay too much for him. That said if Van Persie wanted to join Juve I would have him depending on the price and who else is available. Then again I use logic and common sense something Marotta only uses 1/2 the time.:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Top player, but not the right fit for us, imo. His age and past injury record keep putting doubts in my mind, although both he and Juve have had good fitness figures this season so far.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
greg, no cavani and no van persie?? i cant believe you're serious, you be trollin
No Cavani because we'll never be able to recoup the costs. No Van Poesje because I hate his guts as an excuse of a human being. Two different motivations. :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No Cavani because we'll never be able to recoup the costs. No Van Poesje because I hate his guts as an excuse of a human being. Two different motivations. :D

you re pretty bad at poker arent you :D

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 10:04 ----------

I'm ok with Dzeko, actually.
come on man :D dzeko is the ultimate example of your anti-cavani thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)