Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
2010: Dzeko
2011: Kun Aguero
2012: Van Persie

three years in a row that Beppe fails to sign us a ''top player'' while in the meantime we have spended more on the likes of Matri, Giovinco and Quagliarella.
So we've spent more on 3 players than 1, amazing...

---------- Post added 13.08.2012 at 15:00 ----------

in a business viewpoint, that's precisely a loser mentality.
Yes, we are losers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
call it whatever you want. 30mio cash is too much and shouldn´t be paid. it´s also the first sum the fiorentina management ever mentioned...
if we can bring it down or add some "fringe-players" (greetings to b81) i will definately be one of the first here to fap away...
I love it when I have to do a double-take at someone's avatar on these forums :tup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
On the verge of moving to United. I dont understand what Arsenal are doing. It seems they'd rather get 4-5m € more from United then what Juve are willing to offer but still. We're talking 4-5m €, and Arsenal isn't exactly a club that needs the extra money! For Arsenal as a competative club it would be better to let him go to Italy rather than selling a world class player to their rivals, United. If it's a couple of millions that hold us from talking with Arsenal I must admit they are about to do the biggest mistake they can. RvP and Rooney to face Arsenal next season? Are you kidding me?!? van Persie is miles ahead of Llorente and so I really don't understand why we'd sign him over RvP - if we're smart we submit an offer close to United offer and send Nedved to persuade him. Right???

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Arsenal Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.

Van Persie will travel to Manchester on Thursday in order to agree personal terms and complete a medical ahead of the proposed move.

Further updates will feature on Arsenal.com in due course.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/terms-agreed-for-van-persie-transfer

From Arsenal's official website just for more confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)