Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Van persie has much more expirience in europe and domestically, has shown to be able to lead a lesser quality (wich arsenal is after all the sales), grabbing a very nice 30 goal topscorer award in the end, and thats not done by countering the opponent but trying to play football.
He is likely the cheapest in therms of transfer fee of the 3
Currently he is the best of the 3, has the highest chance of getting us far the comming 2 seasons, and has the best commercial options

this offsets an age of 29 and high wages.

I am not saying he is the best option, but i'm only saying, that he would be equally good for us then the other 3.

personally i prefer Higuain but think his fee will be impossible to meet. I would gladly take cavani ahead of van persie because of lower age, alot lower wages, offset against less impact the first 2 years then rvp could

agreed, but i think we arent gonna like the fee that comes for higuain

Exactly, he's 29 and if he played out his contract here he'd cost us 90 million € with transfer fee, wages and taxes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
quality has a price

However, if he wants to go to city for the money, fuck him

I'd agree if he was 26 or 27 so that you can expect him to have 3-4 years on top level, however he'd be 33 by the time that contrat expires. I doubt he can stay on his current level until then. Thats too big of a risk for us IMO.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
hmm

Lucas - van persie - vucinic

and a new LB

would challenge far for championsleague for the comming 3 years

but as i said i prefer a diffrent player, but only acknowledge the effect he could have

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you read the comments below in the article I posted lol

comments will make you cringe, apparently arsenal fans think arsenal are a bigger club than Juve XD
my colleague told me that Juve would be a step down in his career, i said yeah whatever if van persie stays and rots at arsenal i hope that in years to come RVP reflects on his career and says... how the fuck did someone like simone pepe and even Padoin win more than i did with arsenal? i hope even elia trolls rvp with his serie A winners medal :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why we even thinking to buy him :(
1- he's way to injury prone
2- he's 28/29 not getting younger
3- just focus on Cavni or someone younger
in what sense is he injury prone? before this season perhaps, but he has been pretty much injury free all season

players tend to get older and not younger... Only Del Piero and Benjamin button defied all laws of age

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Rumors his agents and Juve have already talked,and agreed some terms.
Wonder what RVP wants,hard to see him move here.however it will be just a dream to sign one of his calibre.(RVP/Higuain/Cavani/Suarez)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bring back giovinco, Sell Quag ( +8 mill) and let go of Borriello. Get Adebayor on loan. Keep Matri. Buy Damiao.

Vucinic, Giovinco (-10 mill), Adebayor, Matri + Damiao/Dzeko (-25) If we cant get RVP.
Higuan or cavani would be too expensive even if they are great players... I doubt we can go over 30 mill for a transfer.

Sell Melo (+13 mill) and get verratti and pogba (keep morrone)
Astori for free and Kolarov (-16 mill).

Thats 30 mill transfer budget not counting the sales of the likes of Ziegler, martinez, Krasic, Elia.. money raised from thos folks should go for a WC winger like Bale or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)