Robin Gosens - LB/LWB - Atalanta (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After #9 signing, another LB solution is most pressing need now.

It's the most taxing role, and our only good LB is injured. Mediocre backup will soon join him.

We've to sign someone or turn McKennie into one.

What's the latest on MDS? Got the msg and struck a nerve after frabrotta started or content with bigger Juve paycheck and persona non grata status?

- - - Updated - - -

he's kind of an ugly guy to be honest this gosens
Looks like 5% body fat and on verge of death

- - - Updated - - -

The Arthur saga lasted about a month.

The McKennie signing came out of nowhere and wasn’t linked to Juve by anyone.

The De Ligt deal was a gradual process that lasted for months.

Morata deal seemingly came together within 24 hours.

I don’t really see a pattern either way.
Arthur was a swap, Wes and Morata (after trying geriatric freebies) loans

Need a sale for dineros which should now arrive

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
If we play a 3-4-3 type formation the lb needs to be pretty attacking. Having someone that has played that formation would be a big help . Sandro was one of my favs for a season or two but cant get back to his best for whatever reason. Time to at least have a competent backup. Sell Pellegrini and bring this guy in

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we play a 3-4-3 type formation the lb needs to be pretty attacking. Having someone that has played that formation would be a big help . Sandro was one of my favs for a season or two but cant get back to his best for whatever reason. Time to at least have a competent backup. Sell Pellegrini and bring this guy in
Sorry to be so brutal, but it seems like we've got an internal solution now: Bernardeschi.

I think we need more a RWB and here the most likely name is probably Chiesa (yeah, he'll cost shitload of money :( )

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I like Berna as LWB tbh, he needs to resolve his head issues, but he has a wicked left foot, can cross, can run for days. I like him even more than Gosens on a paper. But I'm on TuZ for a reason though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry to be so brutal, but it seems like we've got an internal solution now: Bernardeschi.

I think we need more a RWB and here the most likely name is probably Chiesa (yeah, he'll cost shitload of money :( )
I think he is an internal problem rather than a solution nobody knows what are his strengths and weaknesses

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just check out the post above yours...

You invert the formation and Berna plays LWB behind Sandro:
So the solution is, in 3-4-3, play TWO natural fullbacks as CBs (because if its just one of them, a real CB cant be fullback either as well), just to fit in Bernadeschi tactically in the defensive phase? The same Bernadeschi who has been terrible, is worth this hassle, and this is a solution?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So the solution is, in 3-4-3, play TWO natural fullbacks as CBs (because if its just one of them, a real CB cant be fullback either as well), just to fit in Bernadeschi tactically in the defensive phase? The same Bernadeschi who has been terrible, is worth this hassle, and this is a solution?
Why two natural fullbacks? Where do you get this from? It's two CB's + AS, just like 2 CB's + Danilo. You play one or the other to keep the shape.

Let's wait and see what Pirlo has prepared for him. There were rumors Pirlo had another idea. If the guy is here to stay, he'll be used even if sparingly (AS to be a starter LWB for sure).

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The name of this LB role in eyetalian is terzino fluidificante sinistro.

With Berna, you've to change the name to travestito mappazzone sinistro. #sorrynotsorry

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will get versatile players to complete the squad

Someone who can play in the side, center midfield and below

Think of Alaba kind of player, he will be utitlity players that can cover all grounds below midfield

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)