Robin Gosens - LB/LWB - Atalanta (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Plumberson Failieri :yuck: :inter:

Another incredibly underwhelming Jabroni who Tootsie will give a nice fat package. He will suck, as is obvious to anyone who watches this mediocre bag of dicks play, but Tootsie will still sign him, give him good money, and we'll struggle to dispose of him, resulting in a contract termination one year before his contract expires, meaning we'll probably have to endure his presence for at least three seasons.

Can Agnelli please fire Tootsie and Bozo already?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Then why did we sell Cancelo? Remember we needed one major plusvalenza, and people were happy thinking Cancelo will stay after Spina was gone. But fraudatici then went on to sell the Portuguese as well
If I recall correctly those were 2 different accounting years. Spinazzola was sold on one of the very last days of June (the end of the season and the accounting year) as an absolute necessity to balance the books.

Cancelo came later on, actually in another year accounting-wise. But our wage bill and other expenses were/are so fucked up high that we always need to sell if we wanted/want some real buys. The mentality problems (and the refusal of many other players to leave) made sure Cancelo was always going to be the one.

- - - Updated - - -

cancelo was gonna be sold anyway, he just had a lazy attitude and shitty concentration.

what i don't get is that city offered the same swap deal a couple of months before it actually materialized. we should/could just keep spina and accept the swap offer in the previous financial year for the same massive plusvalenza on cancelo. an other brilliant strategic move by tici, a lesson in thinking ahead for anyone and everyone, right up there with those two moves i mentioned earlier. i just can't trust that guy anymore.
This. But rumous back then were wanted straight up cash and no Danilo. I guess Tici thought he could make that happen by waiting and failed.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Haven't seen much of him. :D I don't know.

From what I tell he looks to be quite offensive type of player, he really pushes forward, more than others. But I don't see him as a dynamic type of player, he plays it quite safe and not so aggressive.

I wouldn't expect much from him offensively if we play him in 4 man defense. But I think he'd look solid, just not the type like old Sandro or Marcelo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's nominally a LB this game, but he stays quite high in possession. They found him with long balls a couple of times and created dangerous chances from it. When they lose ball Can fills in at LB because he's so high upfront. But when they have time to set up their defense then it's Gosens at LB. That's what I gather from watching this with one eye, because I'm busy with my own NT holding their ground vs France surprisingly

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
To me is the best left on the Serie A.
I havent seen enough of him to describe him properly, yet I would like him to be here in Juve. He reminds me kind of Lichsteiner on physicality and game opportunity/moves.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's nominally a LB this game, but he stays quite high in possession. They found him with long balls a couple of times and created dangerous chances from it. When they lose ball Can fills in at LB because he's so high upfront. But when they have time to set up their defense then it's Gosens at LB. That's what I gather from watching this with one eye, because I'm busy with my own NT holding their ground vs France surprisingly
Seems like a lot of trouble just to accomodate a wing-back who likes to get into the box. No wonder why they lost.

Maybe we should pass.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I never I said I don't approve. I said an unknown entity, which isn't the same thing, but you can twist facts just to suit your narrative. After all, you're really good at doing that, especially your mental gymnastic as pertains to Tootsie.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I never I said I don't approve. I said an unknown entity, which isn't the same thing, but you can twist facts just to suit your narrative. After all, you're really good at doing that, especially your mental gymnastic as pertains to Tootsie.
sitting on the fence is the same as not approving. How about that for narrative? Still you didn't exactly provide any names as to who you would 'approve' in that LB spot, but I guess you're good at dodging such questions and sitting on the fence till you find a reason to curse and childishly name call those you think are responsible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
sitting on the fence is the same as not approving. How about that for narrative? Still you didn't exactly provide any names as to who you would 'approve' in that LB spot, but I guess you're good at dodging such questions.
No, it really isn't.

Guerreiro from Dortmund, Grimaldo, and Tagliafico spring to mind.

I still think Gosens is probably the best option, but there's a dearth of affordable and realistic options. Nonetheless, he still remains a relative unknown, considering he plays for Atalanta, within a system that perfectly encapsulates the team and coach, and prominently highlights his strengths.

And yes, I will continue to insult Tootsie and Bozo for bringing in a novice to coach the worst assembled squad we've had over the past decade - results support my case. We'd be lucky to finish fourth, and having Ronaldo has only served to exacerbate our problems and our performances have significantly regressed.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
sitting on the fence is the same as not approving. How about that for narrative? Still you didn't exactly provide any names as to who you would 'approve' in that LB spot, but I guess you're good at dodging such questions and sitting on the fence till you find a reason to curse and childishly name call those you think are responsible.
:lol3: Those are called management - and they are responsible.

Your favorite Tootsie and Goldilocks.

Speak after me: Paratici sucks at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)