Roberto Bettega (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you think he was that guilty ? i wouldn't buy that story , sorry for my opposite opinion .

I don't know , but at least and crystal clear that he is thousand miles better than Secco nor Blanc .
It is not about being guilty or not, it is about looking forward instead of relying on old material.

Mar 24, 2006
It is not about being guilty or not, it is about looking forward instead of relying on old material.
Cheers Jack , i personally would've easily agreed with most of you about not relying on old material but with no really competent replacement in the near future for current inept President and Sport director , i'd take him back just to save us from this frustrating period .
if we can lure a proper Sport director , i'd pass Moggi .

:ultra:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Moggi is history, no point even discussing this issue anymore. I agree with jack on this we should look forward.

I just think the BOD and the Elkanns don't want to change Blanc, i don't know what they see in him but they have a faith in this guy.

So the best possible thing to happen is to have a new director of sports (secco must go). And perhaps general director thats what this club needs right now.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #429
    Moggi is history, no point even discussing this issue anymore. I agree with jack on this we should look forward.

I just think the BOD and the Elkanns don't want to change Blanc, i don't know what they see in him but they have a faith in this guy.

So the best possible thing to happen is to have a new director of sports (secco must go). And perhaps general director thats what this club needs right now.
    True, never liked reheated soups. A Leonardi of this world would be sweet!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #439
    It was to weird being from Cronios because it's too short. Well, he could of ended those long post with it. :D

so who was it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)