Roberto Bettega (6 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Is the money issue really as bad is it sounds? What about FIAT GROUP? And the New Holland thing. They should invest in to the club rather than give players like Tiago a Ferrari.
I doubt we're broke :)D), but there aren't many teams prepared to sell top players in January. Hiddink seems like the best available manager and we still have no idea what the negotiations with him are like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
ferrara's comments though, do sound a bit like ranieri's 99% speech from last season. They seem to have the same connotations.

but i'm not gonna pin my hopes on it

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't know, I just had Lazio's fans going crazy in Lazio's training facility on my mind.

Was just reading a Inter, Milan and other football forums and we're officially the biggest joke.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know, I just had Lazio's fans going crazy in Lazio's training facility on my mind.
Kinda like political rioting: you make a lot of noise, cause a lot of damage, and end up just making things worse in the end.

Was just reading a Inter, Milan and other football forums and we're officially the biggest joke.
No getting around it. It's gotten to the point where I have to ridicule the minnows who beat us when they act like they just achieved some big accomplishment.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Our squad is not the problem. The quality is there. It's getting the most out of them where we are lacking. No point spending big in January (when prices are notoriously inflated), when the current group can't do shit.

All we need is a new coach.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #376
    We are racking up the trophies this season. After Ciro, Bobby Bettega wins the Tapiro d'Oro.

The Tapiro d'Oro (Golden Tapir), a small golden statue, is a special "prize" delivered to big celebrities or politicians who have been humiliated or defeated. Although many personalities take it in front of the cameras in the hope of getting attention for themselves, others run away and Valerio Staffelli, a special correspondent for the show, has to run after them until they finally take it. Other times, however, the bodyguards have been known to have acted aggressively breaking the reporters' noses and camcorders. Once time, Rai Uno Director Fabrizio Del Noce, cornered by Staffelli banged his microphone on his face breaking his nose.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    We are racking up the trophies this season. After Ciro, Bobby Bettega wins the Tapiro d'Oro.

The Tapiro d'Oro (Golden Tapir), a small golden statue, is a special "prize" delivered to big celebrities or politicians who have been humiliated or defeated. Although many personalities take it in front of the cameras in the hope of getting attention for themselves, others run away and Valerio Staffelli, a special correspondent for the show, has to run after them until they finally take it. Other times, however, the bodyguards have been known to have acted aggressively breaking the reporters' noses and camcorders. Once time, Rai Uno Director Fabrizio Del Noce, cornered by Staffelli banged his microphone on his face breaking his nose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)