Roberto Bettega (4 Viewers)

Mitico12

The JUVEnATOR
Nov 25, 2009
They're merely using Bettega's hiring as a lubricant while they fuck their supporters in the ass.
Amen to that. I mean, what do you expect Bettega to do when he has a Yo-Yo helping him (Secco), an imbacile signing his paycheck (Blanc), and a artsie fartsie rich kid overseeing the whole thing (Elkann).

Juve has NO HOPE whatsoever. None.

Actually, I have started rooting against my own team with the hopes that the dreadful results help bring about drastic change.

Winning is now counterproductive for Juve, unless it's under different management.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I do trust Bettega to make better managerial strategical decisions!
Do not expect any rapid benefits just yet, its way too early!
Finding a possible home to Tiago and offer him the best chances to shine and make a profit later was the best possible scenario for now...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, I have started rooting against my own team with the hopes that the dreadful results help bring about drastic change.

Winning is now counterproductive for Juve, unless it's under different management.
And with that sort of mentality the only drastic change we'll see is Juventus not in the Champions League next year. :pado:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we are where milan was last season no? they are only really turning it around now, we need to invest roberto, more so than ever.

criscito-chiello-ranocchia-rafinha

----------melo-sissoko------------
giovinco----diego-------krasic---
---------trez/amauri/iaq----------

id say thats pretty realistic no? that on paper is a great team, everyone saying we need a ST but in reality we need to fix other parts of the team first, if we sell one of the strikers then im all for buying a new one if not, well we need the elkanns to invest moreso.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The doubts about Ferrara seemed to me to come more from the Press than us. The work goes on and we will continue along this path. Nothing is lost,” Bettega said.

We have important objectives like qualification for the Champions League, the Coppa Italia and the old UEFA Cup. Juventus never gives up, instead they look forward day after day.”

channel4

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hiddink was never coming, even if we did lose, was all media bullshit IMO.

reason being he wouldnt of been so "close" if him coming depended on a coppa match, dont be fooled.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
reason being he wouldnt of been so "close" if him coming depended on a coppa match, dont be fooled.
Absolutely, and it's scandalous.

It's not so scandalous if we're not getting a new coach, but it looks like we haven't even started any negotiations with another coach. If we did, the board would have waited and kept quiet at least till the Chievo match, instead of immediately announcing how we plan to continue with Ciro and how we never doubted him.

And that's the scandalous part. We didn't even look for a new coach, despite everything that happened lately.

Jul 2, 2006
if they were not malicious they couldn't manage situations that bad. They have dropped the mask. question is why would they do that? when we kicked out from serie a it was good for ferrari and of course italian football. but what is the reward of killing what remained from Juve slowly?

anyway, thanks to them we have learned a new word, HUMILIATION. There was no humiliation in a Juventino's dictionary before them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)