Roberto Bettega (7 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
God that would be terrible. Palladino, Lanzafame and Paolucci starting for us :scared:
Tiago
Poulsen
Amauri
Cannavaro
Diego
Melo
Grosso

How much did we spend in these? you do the math
but our youngsters "love" the club, and cost nothing
I'm pretty sure they won't play worse than what's happening now, at least they'll have passion

May 22, 2007
Tiago
Poulsen
Amauri
Cannavaro
Diego
Melo
Grosso

How much did we spend in these? you do the math
but our youngsters "love" the club, and cost nothing
I'm pretty sure they won't play worse than what's happening now, at least they'll have passion
Passion =/= ability.

You can't tell me you'd rather see Palladino play over Diego?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus is getting stale, and I support having Marrone, Rossi, and Immobile having a fair shot on the field. It'll brighten things up for Juventus. Get fresh feet on after 60-70mins.

Tonight's match against Milan, if Amauri doesn't play well I want Immobile to go on.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Juventus is getting stale, and I support having Marrone, Rossi, and Immobile having a fair shot on the field. It'll brighten things up for Juventus. Get fresh feet on after 60-70mins.

Tonight's match against Milan, if Amauri doesn't play well I want Immobile to go on.
Immobile vs Nesta :sergio:

You must put on the youngsters, but not against big teams, at least not when it's important...

Do you remember Totti vs Criscito .. That goal from Totti was pure experience against Criscito...

Mar 24, 2006
Immobile vs Nesta :sergio:

You must put on the youngsters, but not against big teams, at least not when it's important...

Do you remember Totti vs Criscito .. That goal from Totti was pure experience against Criscito...
But at least he can't be any worse than Amauri , sorry no offence to every single Amauri fans , i think i don't need to mention every aspects of his clueless movement during his bad period.
things must changes , we should give our promising youngster to step up sooner or later , after tonight defeat we may ended this season cupless so time to make something differently .

TIME TO ACT PROPERLY , Signor Bettega

Cheers

Jul 2, 2006
There is a reason why Moggi and Giraudo banned while Bettega can still work. He is well respected, could always help us as motivator but we should accept the reality that he wasn't important as much as his other two partners.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
So where was his bravery last night?
Bringing him back was a complete charade, nothing else.
There is a reason why Moggi and Giraudo banned while Bettega can still work. He is well respected, could always help us as motivator but we should accept the reality that he wasn't important as much as his other two partners.
I don't know what the expectation here was tbh. The guy doesn't have a magic wand to wave and fix everything. We will be lucky if we see results from his work anytime this season.

I'm happy he is brought here because its better than doing nothing on that level. Getting someone who knows what to do and was actually successful at it while knowing this club top to bottom.

And him showing some emotion is good, beats the pussy ass attitude we've been served in the past few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)