Roberto Baggio (18 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Greatness. I wish he couldve retired on a grander stage. And till date, I feel gutted about his fallout with Lippi. Two of my idols.

Baggio's greatness didn't only stem from his talent and agility, it was his belief in himself to lift a team singlehandly. Its an attribute that very few players exhibit as regularly as he did. Even in the modern game.

Aug 17, 2007
I'm glad that Del Piero Style, who is a big admirer of Alex, can see through the needless Roby vs DP debates and recognize greatness.
Are you kidding me? Of course. I love Baggio, one of the best players I've ever seen. They don't make 'em this way anymore. Genius.

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 22:51 ----------

Thanks mate appreciate it :D
You deserve it. Make more HQ videos of Roby :)

- Question: Baggio has kids? Imagine Tobias DP and Baggio's son together in one team :sheik:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You can tell how skilled is a forward just by his footwork.

Baggio´s was flawless.

in the latest years of his career when his legs were not that young for his tricks... he scored freekicks for fun.

Such class.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Like my 1000th, my 2000th post is dedicated to my hero, the player I wanted to be more than any other, the reason I love football and Juventus. Forza Baggio!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fantastic player. The one who got me interested in "calcio", so I will be forever thankful. Just a shame he was such a club-wh0re. There's no denying he was. But man.... what a player.

Aug 17, 2007
One of the best kits in history of the Azzurri.

Talking about the Azzurri, with the players they had in 98, they could make the best team in history of the world cup. Ale and Roby in one team, without mentioning all the others. Ale was bad in that tournament, Baggio did well, but I think the problem was Cesare Maldini. Never liked him as a coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)