Roberto Baggio (8 Viewers)

Nedvěd

man all i am trying to prove is that his heart wasn't bianconero. Juventus ain't a club from england or i donno, germany where you don't give a damn on rival teams. Playing for 3 rival clubs and stating so many times that his love is for viola is his biggest fault and i can't forget that. I don't understand the fuzz about him, that's all.. Oh and i don't really care for Italia, i care for Juve. I don't give a damn on what he did for italia. All i know is that he won 4 trophies with us, he got his golden ball playing at us, and i respect him for that perioud, he was great. But after that i really don't want to comment anymore because i said enough.
This is dead wrong, joining a rival club is the worst thing a football can do in England, especially in the North. you could easily piss on your legacy by joining a rival club.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
This is my 1000th post, and I dedicate it to the player that made me love this game and Juventus. The player that I have enjoyed watching more than any other and the player I pretended to be when I played in the back yard as a child.

Roberto Baggio - The Greatest

$Baggio Drawing.jpg

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What a footballer. The reason why I began following Juventus.

The last 20 years most underrated and misused talent in European Football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)