Roberto Baggio (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
man all i am trying to prove is that his heart wasn't bianconero. Juventus ain't a club from england or i donno, germany where you don't give a damn on rival teams. Playing for 3 rival clubs and stating so many times that his love is for viola is his biggest fault and i can't forget that. I don't understand the fuzz about him, that's all.. Oh and i don't really care for Italia, i care for Juve. I don't give a damn on what he did for italia. All i know is that he won 4 trophies with us, he got his golden ball playing at us, and i respect him for that perioud, he was great. But after that i really don't want to comment anymore because i said enough.

And I personally don't care if it is or not.

I loved him with Fiorentina, with Juve, Milan, Inter, Bologna, Brescia, it doesn't matter to me when it comes to Roby.

I love him, as the player, regardless of what team he played for.

Just like I love you, in spite of the fact that your're a dirty Romanian :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
That along with stealing vCash are no longer available :D

You're the one who should know all about that being the 2002 member that your are :shifty:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, come to think of it, now that there are many users with lots of vCash, the Thief might be fun.

Dooz, shall we activate both Lottery and Thief?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You steal vCash from other members, you can get caught, if not you get the amount you tried with, it cannot be more than what you already have. If you get caught you pay that amount to the one you were trying to steal from.
He(the one who's trying to steal) can only fail if the person he's trying to steal from has bought something like a protection card, right?

Edit: It's called thief-Immune option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)