Roberto Baggio (12 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he was brilliant, but he is overrated by juve fans by him being considered by some of you more important than i donno..del piero or zidane. For me he was an important player and that's it. Only Torino's name is missing from his cv :sergio:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
he was brilliant, but he is overrated by juve fans by him being considered by some of you more important than i donno..del piero or zidane. For me he was an important player and that's it. Only Torino's name is missing from his cv :sergio:
No one ever said he was more important than anyone else.

He was one of the greatest players of all time, and that cannot be disputed. He was pure magic, and he was the heart and soul of not just Italian football, but all of Italy for well over a decade.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Oh No You Didn;t Blondu!
One of the greatest midfielders ever is overrated. This guy is the reason I started following Juve after WC 1990. He had it all, passing, positioning, dribbling, and etc. Baggio was something special and Italy is going to wait years befor getting somebody as good as him

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So that's the reason he went to milan and inter after winning his golden ball with us?
Dude, stop. Seriously.

What are you trying to prove?

Every post in this thread has been positive for someone who was a jewel to Italian football, except for yours.

Are you going to try to dissuade me of my opinion and affection for the ONLY football player that I ever idolized in me watching the game for over 30 years? Because its not going to work.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
man all i am trying to prove is that his heart wasn't bianconero. Juventus ain't a club from england or i donno, germany where you don't give a damn on rival teams. Playing for 3 rival clubs and stating so many times that his love is for viola is his biggest fault and i can't forget that. I don't understand the fuzz about him, that's all.. Oh and i don't really care for Italia, i care for Juve. I don't give a damn on what he did for italia. All i know is that he won 4 trophies with us, he got his golden ball playing at us, and i respect him for that perioud, he was great. But after that i really don't want to comment anymore because i said enough.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
del piero, nedved, buffon, platini, even zidane stated their love for juve..none of them went to a rival club, none of them said "deep in my heart i am always *fill another club's colours" ... See my point?

May 22, 2007
del piero, nedved, buffon, platini, even zidane stated their love for juve..none of them went to a rival club, none of them said "deep in my heart i am always *fill another club's colours" ... See my point?
I can understand why you would be pissed.

I'd like to know if he kept rubbing it into the media though? Or he was grateful for what Juventus did to his career. Perhaps someone can enlighten us a bit on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)