Roberto Baggio (4 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Is this sculpture for real? Where is it?
Of course it's real :) it is in the States and is done by an Italo-American.

++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
i have that Zucchero cd...
which song is it!!
Don't know about which one is the song... I just read an articol who said that Zucchero invited Roby to his concert and Roby won't miss, especially cause he dedicated a song from "Spirito Divino" to him. If I will figure out which one it is I will let you know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Roby is back in Italy :)
His plane was late 6 houers so he decided to be nice with the journalists cause they waited so long (usually he do not speak with them). He released an interview and he said that he want to keep on playing and to stay in Brescia :extatic: So no Quatar, Japan, Brasil and all the crap it was spoken about when he was in Argentina. He said he will affort the knee surgery in the middle of July cause this "calcification" he has bodered him all the season and even in holyday when he went hunting, so it will be worth it. http://www.sportal.it/news/news62900.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Roberto Baggio admits this could well be his final season in professional football.

"I'll see out my contract at Brescia," said the veteran forward, "before deciding what my future holds. After twenty years it's right to rest a little."

There were reports Baggio could call it a day this summer despite a splendid campaign with the Rondinelle.

"I will undergo surgery in mid-July to clean up an old knee injury," he revealed, "and next year I will play wearing the Brescia shirt."

There were doubts over the Divine Ponytail's future after Coach Carlo Mazzone quit his post at the club, but new tactician Gianni De Biasi has been given the benefit of the doubt.

"I have spoken to De Biasi in a positive meeting," noted the 36-year-old, "but I won't tell the press what we said. I will respect my contract, then we will see."

There are even reports Baggio will return to his first major club if Fiorentina achieve promotion into Serie B next summer.

But he did shoot down claims that he would take a job as a director at the Viola when he does hang up his boots.

"When I do retire," noted the Azzurri legend, "I'll leave the world of football behind me."

Football Italia

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I'm wondering what he's planing to do? :undecide:
This interview was published in the Italian media too. It was longer and he also said that when he will retire he may decide to stay in Argentina weare he has a "fazenda". Who knows? :confused: Anycase I will not see him as a coach and less working in an office 4 a team 4 Figc or FIFA.

The journalists found Roby at the exit of the chourch weare he was 4 his brother Eddy wedding, there was a picture of him with his kids in "Gazzetta dello sport". Amazing how they grew up :eek: Valentina is now almost tall the same as Roby.

Anycase.... next year he will be 37, so probably this time is true: it will be his last season :down:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Here is an extract of Maradona’s interview to Sky Italia:

“The best player of the moment? Our Robi Baggio”

When he is asked to suggest the wonder of football of the years 2000 Diego answers: “Maybe everybody would say Ronaldo but according to me is still Baggio cause he puts his heart into the game, and that makes a big difference”.

Considering also some previews words he spended 4 Roby...

"Baggio is Baggio he is unique and you can't compare him with anybody"

"Roby is with no dubt in the gratests ever, and we coulndn't see all from him cause due to all the injuryes he had, he was not able to express all his potencial"

"Baggio is the one who make me remember myself when I was playing"

...we can really say that "El Pibe the oro" is a true Roby fan! :thumb:

In the pic Diego with Roby in Italia 90.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
Thats very nice what Diego said.
and about Roby living in Argentina, i think thats why hehehe.

he would be soo rich in argentina, coz isnt the econamy shit???

i am going there in november, i hope to see diego! HEHE :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
"fazenda"
Probably "hacienda" in spanish which would mean a ranch or a large property in english. And what exactly would he do there? :D Chill out and enjoy the sun?

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yep! ofcourse
well i am 17 m australia

pm if u want to swap pics or something
if ur a fan of soccer and your a girl, i have to chat haha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)