Robert Kovac (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well I'm kinda surprised that no1 created a topic for him, so I might as well create 1 for him.

Robert Kovac plays for the Croatian NT, and he does a good job at it too. Along with Igor Tudor, they form a very solid wall for the Croatian NT. Both of their physical abilities are completely opposite of each other, but together they form a very good defence. The chemistry between these 2 players are also good, since they have played many times together.

Kovac is a quick central defender, even in his 31 years of age, of course he may have some bad games for Bayern and for Croatia and he seems to look lost against Inter, but he is still realiable. In fact I rate Kovac higher than Lucio. At least he is dependable.

Kindly leave your comments about him here and I wish him a fruitful season in Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
32?
i thought he was 30.

anyway,he's a good defender.nice presence,doesnt hesitiate before kicking the ball into the stands to make the defence safe.

i havent seen TOO much of him,but what ive seen was good.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    32?
    i thought he was 30.

anyway,he's a good defender.nice presence,doesnt hesitiate before kicking the ball into the stands to make the defence safe.

i havent seen TOO much of him,but what ive seen was good.
    Make that 31.
    Kovac is indeed a quality player. I wish that he adapts to Serie A soon.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    he was a bit sloppy at the begining of the empoli game but got his feet back instantly. I liked how once he took the ball from tavanoo i think then tavano fell down then he started screaming at him....shows his presence in the game and a pile of confidence.

i think he will benefit us more in the CL as he has loads of experience there.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yup, but I miss Tudor, Capello should really let him play and bring him back to Juve, he is class. Worldclass.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    well there is the simple choice between him and kuffor and i think we did the right choice.
    tudor is on loan and he is getting played in the midfield with siena

i tthink masielo is on loan as well, so we will get them both back next season.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Too bad he missed out on van Bommel
    Nah not really! then we wouldnt have got Paddy! I know who i'd got for even though van bommel was free. Besides i dont like his hair! thats another reason why im glad.:D

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    i think he's great purchased for us
    both games that he started... he looked very calm and comfortable and already forming a good understanding with Canna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)