Robert Kovac [merged] (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm not insulted about the nationality (like I would be if they said Barbarez was german for example), it's just that these kind of stupid misstakes annoy me, especially when they are common knowledge for anyone that follows football even the slightest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus keen on Kovac Monday 7 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bayern Munich stopper Nico Kovac is being watched by Italian giants Juventus, says his agent.

Juergen Milewski claims that the Serie A outfit have made Bayern an offer, thought to be around £3.6m, for the player.

Kovac, a Czech Republic international, is available after he recently rejected a new two-year deal with the German outfit.

The Old Lady have also recently been linked with Kovac’s defensive partner Samuel Kuffour.

The Ghana stopper has failed to agree terms over a new contract and he’ll leave for free at the end of the season.

The latter, who is set to be handed European citizenship in the next month, would be welcomed by Fabio Capello.

The Juventus boss is a known fan of the international after he attempted to sign him while in charge of Roma.

The Delle Alpi outfit are keen to rejuvenate their central defensive options for the new campaign, due to the lack of cover for Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro.

Juve presently only have Paolo Montero and Ciro Ferrara at the club as possible alternatives, following the January departures of Nicola Legrottaglie, Mark Iuliano and Igor Tudor.

Given that Montero is widely considered as past his best, and that Ferrara will retire in the summer, the club need some new faces

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i want defenders under the age of 26 years old to join. enough of old defenders already. the way the team is going, we'll never have a defender that will play fo us for a decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)