riquelme-tiago swap deal? (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thats not smart

Owen is a proven top striker. if it was not for his constant injury problems he would always have a great goal tally each season. He is an excellent player.

Hargreaves isn't even English he is Canadian for god sake. He has never even played for an English club. He just plays for the national team because his dad is from there.
1) I was joking about Owen, however he was still vastly overrated.

2) Owen Hargreaves currently plays for Manure.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
ok i am glad u are joking cuz sarcasm is hard to tell on the internet :)

and about hargreaves i ment before he was in the english nt. i should have said that though. He was picked to play for England based on his form in Germany. He had never played in England before he went to Germany. He played in Canada, then went straight to Germany. (I am Canadian and am slightly disgusted by the fact he plays for England cuz out national team is sheer ass :) )

Anyway there are several English players I would love to have ... Lampard being one of them ..

As a matter of fact I am happy with all the players we are being linked with recently and would be happy if we get any of them this winter. Sissoko, Lampard, Gilberto, Riquelme, Drogba, Ivanovic .. they would all make Juventus stronger and help us fight for the title.

anyway i have to go to bed now so I will post later. Good discussing with you all:pint:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree with Andy and Stu here..i dont know why people dont rate Carrick..his passing is top notch..sure he isnt world class..but he is a good useful player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People on this forum don't rate Carrick because he's English. It's the same shit when I have to deal with some idiotic Premiership fans trying to hold a discussion regarding players in Serie A.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
People on this forum don't rate Carrick because he's English. It's the same shit when I have to deal with some idiotic Premiership fans trying to hold a discussion regarding players in Serie A.
well him being english is a factor to me but he does tend to dissappear quite often. he needs good players around him to bring him in, he cant impose himself. for instance in last season's cl, he was great against roma but woefull against milan. and in epl as well i remember catching a couple of games late- one being manU playing liverpool another against arsenal, and i couldnt name the eleventh player, because carrick neither touched the ball in attack nor was he there when needed in defense. he was invisible.:pumpkin:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well him being english is a factor to me but he does tend to dissappear quite often. he needs good players around him to bring him in, he cant impose himself. for instance in last season's cl, he was great against roma but woefull against milan. and in epl as well i remember catching a couple of games late- one being manU playing liverpool another against arsenal, and i couldnt name the eleventh player, because carrick neither touched the ball in attack nor was he there when needed in defense. he was invisible.:pumpkin:
The whole Manure team was woeful against Milan, including Ronaldo. Same goes with the Pool match. You can't come to a conclusion on a player after just a couple matches, but too many people here love to do that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You can't come to a conclusion on a player after just a couple matches, but too many people here love to do that.
Zaccardo is shit. He scored an owngoal in the only match i watched him. That's why he must be bad and he must be scoring owngoals everytime he plays. I don't want him in Juve.
I want Barzagli. He was great against Ukraine, the only match where i watched him.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Zaccardo is shit. He scored an owngoal in the only match i watched him. That's why he must be bad and he must be scoring owngoals everytime he plays. I don't want him in Juve.
I want Barzagli. He was great against Ukraine, the only match where i watched him.
Talk about a guy who's reputation was ruined by a mistake in what ended up being a nothing game. In all the games I've seen with Zaccardo in Palermo, he's a very solid player. Probably not what Juventus needs right now, but still a good player, and only 25.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D

I love your posts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Zaccardo IS shit.

:D

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I agree with Andy and Stu here..i dont know why people dont rate Carrick..his passing is top notch..sure he isnt world class..but he is a good useful player.
Do you agree with them about Owen being overrated, bc i definetly don't think so. Owen is a quality striker, he had his best days in Liverpool and was a fool to leave Liverpool for Real Madrid. But I still think that he is a lethal striker, had he he not have too many injuries than he would have a better goal ratio.Too bad that he is injury prone.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Do you agree with them about Owen being overrated, bc i definetly don't think so. Owen is a quality striker, he had his best days in Liverpool and was a fool to leave Liverpool for Real Madrid. But I still think that he is a lethal striker, had he he not have too many injuries than he would have a better goal ratio.Too bad that he is injury prone.
No i also think Owen is one of the best finishers in european football..too bad injuries
ruined his career..i was agreeing with them about Carrick

Jul 10, 2007
wow.......REQUELME!! it wil be a great deal, even if he is 30. he can play more 1 or 2 years..
Although he doesn't play for 3 months in any club, he played very well in his national team and gave them 3 points by scoring 2 wonderful goals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)