Riots in England (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah.

It's white and black folk.

Without getting too stereotypical, may well be that the Turk and Asians own some of the businesses in the firing line, so are just trying to protect their property.
Mostly black people initially, still is in proportion but that's because of the demographic in those areas, then all the other freeloaders, unwashed and limp wristed anarchists arrived. In Birmingham it's largely the same.

The Press might be scared to say the word black but that's what this situation stemmed from initially, that Tottenham community venting about one of their own who was killed. Going back to the Operation Trident thing, the black youth in London have been having a lot of trouble being searched on the spot because of their ethnicity.

I've seen that Turks have called in bouncers to protect their businesses, great big fellas were in front of them with baseball bats and knives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You can't let a riot go, not once. If you let a riot occur, it becomes a valid form of political action in the eyes of many, look at the may day riots,the fees riot and now this shambles.

There needs to be a forthright a firm response, these people need to be forcibly put back in place. An attack against Law and Order is an attack against the nation itself, her institutions and legitimacy. Pummel the everloving shit out of them.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Here's another genius who has been arrested.

Anyway, looks like a few football matches will be called off, maybe even the England-Netherlands game if this continues.
That says it all. The future isn't looking to great for England with youth like this.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Fuck the match is called off :( I was so ready for tomorrow's match!

And i really hope the riots stop soon, Cameron should get his ass back from vacation and sort this shit!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The police could round all these people up and send them to Afghanistan as front line cannon fodder, they could walk ahead of IED teams. Think of all the money saved in Job Seekers Allowance.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I'm actually baffled that people are having photos taken with the stuff they've stolen, they are genuine idiots.
I'm baffled by the stuff they're taking. Tesco value basmati rice being a prime example, and that dude in the picture has three tubs of Bath and Body Works mango-scented body butter, a huge tub of protein, some tissues...I can understand the technology, but I guess the rest is just some sort of statement...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Notice how there are like no women? They've excluded them from their activities. This is sub-human, backward, oppressive, and discriminating. Some men have covered up their faces and I could I swear I saw a 10 year old with a face veil rioting. The reporter even mentioned that kids were involved.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Here's another genius who has been arrested.

Anyway, looks like a few football matches will be called off, maybe even the England-Netherlands game if this continues.
Did they pick him up already? I figured it'd be a little while after this stupidity is over before he got a knock on his door.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is coming to the United States sooner than people think. The free shit army will be out in full force.

But throwing out the military on your own streets has never been a good idea. That's when the real tyranny starts.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Notice how there are like no women? They've excluded them from their activities. This is sub-human, backward, oppressive, and discriminating. Some men have covered up their faces and I could I swear I saw a 10 year old with a face veil rioting. The reporter even mentioned that kids were involved.
Kids??!!

The mothers of these kids have no hearts? How could they put their kids in such a horrible situation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)