Riots in England (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fire hoses and german shepherds. Don't the British know anything?
Someone on the TV coverage earlier was saying that water cannon aren't allowed in mainland Britain.

Mounted police are traditionally the preferred option for to scattering a crowds.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Heard some Turks & Asians are helping the cops and chasing rioters. I'd say it's mostly "white men" behind this.
Nah.

It's white and black folk.

Without getting too stereotypical, may well be that the Turk and Asians own some of the businesses in the firing line, so are just trying to protect their property.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Nah.

It's white and black folk.
Plus everyone in between.

Without getting too stereotypical, may well be that the Turk and Asians own some of the businesses in the firing line, so are just trying to protect their property.
From an article I've read regarding that bit, yes, that's what it was - trying to run off/retaliate against looters.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    Someone on the TV coverage earlier was saying that water cannon aren't allowed in mainland Britain.

Mounted police are traditionally the preferred option for to scattering a crowds.
    yeah they have to call in the water cannons from f*cking ireland, what a pathetic country england is, i hope they burn buckingham palace whilst they are at it too. god save the queen? she has said f*ck all, stupid whore

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    what a fucking penis

Yeah booooiiiiii! I love me some Tesco's value basmati rice! Fucking tool.

I heard some mong on the radio yesterday, the reporter asked them why they were causing trouble in their area and they replied that they heard about the trouble in Tottenham and wanted to big up their area by doing the same.

They big up their area by smashing it up and burning it? :lol: :lol:

So many youth in this country are a complete lost cause, we should put them into capsules and fire them into outer space.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Here's another genius who has been arrested.

Anyway, looks like a few football matches will be called off, maybe even the England-Netherlands game if this continues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)