Rio Antonio Mavuba (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Mavuba .. I am hoping it is true. He would be a fantastic signing.

Good young player who could become a force in our mid for a long time.

we need alot of talented hard workers in our squad if we are going to do well and MAvuba Frings for example would be a very powerful midfield (even if frings will only be good for 2 or 3 years)

Mar 30, 2006
Well done Mavuba! Really hope we'll get him, cause he is a future-star, imo. Watched him about 2-3 times and he was very obvious! He was not the normal DM, there just passes or conquers the ball. He both tackled and conquered, but best of all. He did somethin' on his own, So pleas get him! C'mon!
i like how u say conquered the ball :lol:

but yeah he would be great. I don't think that we have to puth him near a DM though .. it would be good to see him with a player like Gilberto but I think Frings would go well cuz they can both defend togeather then take turns creating, the only problem would be if they get caught in possession.

I think a Mavuba - Frings, Mavuba - Almiron or dare i dream Mavuba - Gerrard would be very good.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It's always the same goal, the same scene when ppl link up videos with Mavuba? is that all good he has done, or what? seriously.. Old video.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
i like how u say conquered the ball :lol:

but yeah he would be great. I don't think that we have to puth him near a DM though .. it would be good to see him with a player like Gilberto but I think Frings would go well cuz they can both defend togeather then take turns creating, the only problem would be if they get caught in possession.

I think a Mavuba - Frings, Mavuba - Almiron or dare i dream Mavuba - Gerrard would be very good.
Is it wrong, hehe? Didn't knew how to explain:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)