Rio 2016 Olympics (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Durant is killing you guys
It's crazy when you think they winning by 40 pts while leaving all these names at home...

Guards: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, John Wall

Wings: LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Kawhi Leonard

Bigs: LaMarcus Aldridge, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond

Basically their A team except for Durant, Irving and Anthony.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's crazy when you think they winning by 40 pts while leaving all these names at home...

Guards: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, John Wall

Wings: LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Kawhi Leonard

Bigs: LaMarcus Aldridge, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond

Basically their A team except for Durant, Irving and Anthony.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
they could send 2 teams basically, and have both in the final. probably even 3 teams and return with all 3 medals. crazy how far ahead of everyone else they are

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #365
    I fucking love how the Mongolian coaches protest by taking their clothes off. :lol:

[video=streamable;dzk5]https://streamable.com/dzk5[/video]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I fucking love how the Mongolian coaches protest by taking their clothes off. :lol:

[video=streamable;dzk5]https://streamable.com/dzk5[/video]
    Most epic protest ever.

Wrestling :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

last person to score wins if the score is tied? lol what stupid rules

- - - Updated - - -

the coaches :lol:

Wrestling has changed its rules so many times in the last 15 years. It's completely retarded.

It used to be 3 rounds of 3 minutes. Tie went into overtime. None of this nonsense shot-clock rule. 1 point for a regular takedown, 3 points for feet to back... 2 points for turning on the ground...

Now that it has switched to 2 points for a regular takedown, the majority of wrestlers only develop this skill and defense. The ground element has almost vanished. Same with the shot-clock scoring, push-out points, count back nonsense, and so on. Stupid rules.

Wrestling was fantastic for decades with the old rules. It's this stupid modern generation that "needs" it to be "more exciting", and now we have these retarded, convoluted, absurd rules in one of the world's oldest and most simple sports.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Most epic protest ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrestling has changed its rules so many times in the last 15 years. It's completely retarded.

It used to be 3 rounds of 3 minutes. Tie went into overtime. None of this nonsense shot-clock rule. 1 point for a regular takedown, 3 points for feet to back... 2 points for turning on the ground...

Now that it has switched to 2 points for a regular takedown, the majority of wrestlers only develop this skill and defense. The ground element has almost vanished. Same with the shot-clock scoring, push-out points, count back nonsense, and so on. Stupid rules.

Wrestling was fantastic for decades with the old rules. It's this stupid modern generation that "needs" it to be "more exciting", and now we have these retarded, convoluted, absurd rules in one of the world's oldest and most simple sports.
    I felt bad for the Mongolian guy but what the hell was that celebration few seconds before the end, he was definitely going to be punished for that.

This "the last to get a point wins the game" rule is extremely absurd. It's become a way for the refs to decide who to warn first. So if you get the first warning, you are likely to win because your opponent gets the second warning which means you'll get the last point. I remember in the late 90's wrestling games used to be 5 plus 3 minutes, in that if there was a draw by the end of the first 5 mins the game would go to an extra 3 mins. That was my favorite. Games were super exciting. Three rounds of three mins happened after that if i'm not wrong. Now it sucks, games are decided by the refs for the most part. That said, I hope they won't remove wrestling from the games in the next Olympics :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I felt bad for the Mongolian guy but what the hell was that celebration few seconds before the end, he was definitely going to be punished for that.

This "the last to get a point wins the game" rule is extremely absurd. It's become a way for the refs to decide who to warn first. So if you get the first warning, you are likely to win because your opponent gets the second warning which means you'll get the last point. I remember in the late 90's wrestling games used to be 5 plus 3 minutes, in that if there was a draw by the end of the first 5 mins the game would go to an extra 3 mins. That was my favorite. Games were super exciting. Three rounds of three mins happened after that if i'm not wrong. Now it sucks, games are decided by the refs for the most part. That said, I hope they won't remove wrestling from the games in the next Olympics :(
    I may have been wrong about 3 x 3. I was remembering it from my childhood, but I think that was wrong.

Now that I'm looking at it. 1988 and earlier was 2 x 3 minutes. Plus 3 minute overtime if needed. That's where I was getting 3 x 3 from. Including the overtime :p

1992 and 1996 were one 5 minute round, plus 3 minute overtime if needed.

I liked that 1 X 5 plus a 3 minute overtime too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Most epic protest ever.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];5371768 said:
    Olympic Games were so fucking boring

- - - Updated - - -

I'd watch Any Serie c match over this shit

It's amazing.

You're like an idiot machine. People can type in every imaginable sort of problem, issue, phenomenon or fact and an idiotic reply comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)