Rio 2016 Olympics (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Word, zizi! :agree: The Qatar handball team is a disgrace. @Fred
Disgrace indeed. They really shouldnt be allowed to do that, it is blatant cheating imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Qatar are completely at fault here. There are other small rich nations with no sporting pedigree, but they aren't as shameless as Qatar in their brute mercenary tactics .

Ok Bahrain is not far off too, and in many sports some nations naturalize some athletes from nations that dominate the sport, but non do it in such massively shameless scale as Qatar.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Especally when you take into consideration that Qatar are going to revoke their passports once their careers are over. There is no way to actually naturalize as a qatari citizen. So all this is nothing but blatant mercenary tactics.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fantastic bronze medal game between Spain and Australia, Spains experience decisive in the end

- - - Updated - - -

Gold for Brazil in Volleyball vs Italy

- - - Updated - - -

Denmark close to winning it now vs France
@Völler

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Fantastic bronze medal game between Spain and Australia, Spains experience decisive in the end

- - - Updated - - -

Italy had the best team this time, they were by far superior to every team they played against (even Brazil in the group stage), they just can't get the olympics gold.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #350

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Denmark close to winning it now vs France
    @Völler
    :weee:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Italy had the best team this time, they were by far superior to every team they played against (even Brazil in the group stage), they just can't get the olympics gold.
    I didnt watch them before the final so i dont know. But yeah, sucks for them. One of the strongest teams over the years

- - - Updated - - -

Basketball final next :weee:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    wait a second.

did we just win in the sport we invented?

:lol:

People are fucking honking their horns over fucken handball. Provincial danes :sergoi:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol yeah this be uuuugly, the Serbs getting molested by Kevin Durant. While DeAndre Jordan flapping his arms like wings after every pt, high as fuck

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Apr 15, 2006
    People LOVE sports in the US, one achievable path for success is sports in this country. Athletes are respected and loved in a way I have never seen with people of any other country. In Iran, if you are from a poor family and if you care to be someone in your life, the only option you have is studying because education is free and highly educated people are esteemed and respected more than anybody else. No kid aspires to be an athlete really because the future is very uncertain and athletes generally have low social status. This is exactly the opposite in the US. As for China and India, China is doing pretty well I think, but India is baffling. I have a lot of Indian friends, they don't even watch sports, let alone play them :p Among people of all nationalities that I have come to know, Indians strike me as the laziest :D
    That's probably true. But we're better dancers than Americans or Chineses. You've seen Bollywood movies, right? :D

Thanks yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)