Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #133

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Those cyclist grills' thighs have reached the density of a supernova :klin:

I hope Seven is alright :scared:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-...en-overhead-camera-falls-olympic-park/7746472
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

Several years of doping and allowed to compete?
    Even with having doped in the past, Gatlin's performance is incredible. The man is 34 years old and is the second fastest man alive. It is unprecedented. Although I guess the average age of world class sprinters has risen steadily over the last few years with guys in their late twenties now being able to keep up and even outrun younger guys. Not to mention that just last year I think 4 out of the fastest 5 sprinters were around 30.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Even with having doped in the past, Gatlin's performance is incredible. The man is 34 years old and is the second fastest man alive.
    Yes, it would be quite impressive if....

The only other guy I saw like that was Linford Christie, turned out to be another doper. You physically decline in these years. But then Kim Collins ran his PB sub-10 aged 40 this year. Forgive me for being cynical, I don't imagine the St. Kitts anti-doping program is all that tight.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck Murray :mad:

and fuck cycling
    You might just be the most anti-British person I ever saw :lol:

So many tears.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    yes, i dont like them in any sport, except for basketball when they had Deng and Gordon few years ago :D

this time it wasnt so much about wanting Murray to lose as it was about wanting Delpo to win it. its too bad Nadal had to play him in SF as that would be my ideal final if someone asked me before the Olympics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)