Riddle me this (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Not the one i was thinking about, can also mention that "I" used to live in Milano.
my bad...I mistook Montella's "Piccola Aereo" post goal celebration for Bati-gols conquistador (stance on the corner) ... don't know how I mixed them up.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
lets see..

I have played most of my illustrious career in spain with numerous titles and honours, and have numerous international caps. I was transfered to italy, and was let go despite clinching an award. I am now relagated in my older years to play in a country famous for its sporting history.

Who am I?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm awful at riddles, but I'll try one...

I played for one of the greatest teams of all time, and am considered to be one of the greatest players to have graced a pitch. I'm a legend at my true club, even though after my retirement I went on to play for one of my clubs bitter rivals. But even now my name is still sung at games. I went on to appear for my country over 100 times, and even won a prestigious international competition, even though it was completely against the odds.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
WRONG!

Look Dan, 30 games in a season, not 34.

Makaay score 25 in his second season, the most HE has ever scored in the Bundesliga.
Listen i guessed. Happy?

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Damn you! I though no-one would get it!!
This one no one will get

++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
In my second year at Juve I decided Toros title fate, Firstly To their joy but ultimately I broke all Granata hearts, unfortunately to my own cost of being banned for life from playing football.

However, "justice" was served 2 years later and I made a successful career at Inter and went on to lift the world cup for my country.
Maybe me neither, which is not acceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)