Richmond Boakye (36 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
WOW, we should bring him back asap.:donedeal:
he is creating chances byhimself and he went pretty close in scoring against a barcelona team and he is in a elche team with crap players. barca dominated though. he needs a team that actually creates chances so that he can score 15+ goals. still young though only 20 and he was battling with pique and song (he destroyed song).

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
€4m for half of Boakye, so how's he doing at Elche? is he still getting call-ups for Ghana NT?? hope we sell him for whatever next summer. :xfinger:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
€4m for half of Boakye, so how's he doing at Elche? is he still getting call-ups for Ghana NT?? hope we sell him for whatever next summer. :xfinger:
i wouldnt sell. give him some time, maybe he can turn into something great. i really liked him when i first saw him play and he really has great potential. so, wait for another 3-4 years, and see if he can step up and be a key player for another team. if he can accomplish that we can give him a shot at Juve and see how it works...

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
:confused: you think he'll be a late bloomer?? he always looked underwhelming, no grit about him and missed a lot of sitters last season. this season he's barely playing as a sub (afaik), how do you think he'll improve. also I think Marzouk and Donis needs taken care of next season, Boakye should make space and be out of Juve's thoughts and financials imo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i'm not sure. the few times i watched him i really saw potential in him, and with strikers you never know. hes still 20-21 and he may turn out to be a great striker sometime in the future. i have this feeling if we sell him now that we will regret it someday :frown2:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
i'm not sure. the few times i watched him i really saw potential in him, and with strikers you never know. hes still 20-21 and he may turn out to be a great striker sometime in the future. i have this feeling if we sell him now that we will regret it someday :frown2:
Look at Chicharito, he scored in his debut and we never heard of him again till he was 22 and destroyed the league, then had a couple of successful seasons at Utd and now he lacks game. Boakye, and a lot of strikers usually take a bit more time to fulfill his potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)