Richmond Boakye (5 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I want him back in our shirt next season..

Richmond Boakye (Sassuolo) The Ghanaian international netted eleven goals this season as he helped Sassuolo to the Serie B title and promotion to the top flight, yet seems to have his heart set on an even bigger challenge. “I’m ready, so give me the opportunity to show what I have,” he begged Juventus management in the press last month but other clubs – including Sampdoria, Leverkusen and even Sassuolo themselves – are looking to secure a deal for his services.
http://juventiknows.com/juventus-primavera-latest-loan-co-ownership-review-2012-13/

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Considering we have llorente, are interested in higuain, tevez, jovetic...and also that our most talented youngster (marrone) in the first team squad managed a handful of games not even in his natural position, and that sassuolo have a talented team where Richmond is happy and will be playing in serie a next season...it looks surely in our best interests to leave him where he is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man you don't want him to be what Eto'o was to Madrid.
They had him, sold him and the rest is history.
IM kidding.

If i was Marotta and Conte, i would be focusing some of my efforts in harboring all this promising youngsters instead of including them in deals for crap players.

At least this dude if good, would be very cheap options for us.

- - - Updated - - -

dat throw in for the first french goal :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That goal pissed me off. :(
I wanted Ghana to win this but :sigh:
They play really well but look lost in the final third very little to no creativity.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
If we were persistent, he would have been ours and walk into this team instead of those Giaccherinis and Padoins just like Pogba.
Well mate, I hear you. I would also want young back-up instead of older italians that we can't sell when they are not needed. But like I said in Gabbialdini thread, for now Conte don't care about age of the players. But he will need to soon if the club don't want waste all money invested in the youth sector.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
that's why i love this forum:
- sign pirlo for free
- add the best box to box midfielder and the best CM talent in the world for less than 15mio
- complain about not having signed another talent and blame it on very solid squad players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)