Riccardo Orsolini*** (2 Viewers)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Good deal for both clubs, but I would have preferred a loan for a year with an option for another one. Don't want another Spinazzola-Caldara fiasco... we should be the ones making the call.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Similar kind of loan deal as Spinazzola I think but the club didn't disclose the figures of the buy option or buy-back option. But looks like Juve can't bring him back from loan but can only bring him early by exercising the buy-back option if Atalanta buys him first?

I am a bit confused about how loans work, for some reason I thought the loaner club can recall whenever. Usually it's seen when the player isn't performing or getting chances to play... I guess in those cases the recall is agreed by both the clubs and player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is no hard rule for loans, it's agreed between the clubs. They might agree to leave it open for discussion after one season, they might agree on some kind of compensation if the deal is terminated early, we don't know.

I don't expect to see him play for us for at least 3 seasons though.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How much is the buy back option? I hope we dont lose any money form loaning him for two years? If anything Atalanta shoukd oay us to have him for 2 years.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't think we'd sell Cuadrado, regardless of who we bring in. Great impact player.
Exactly. Were bringing in Costa and Berna, while keeping Cuadrado. Keita might join us as well. This is a good deal for everyone. As long as Atalanta will play Orsolini this is a good move from the management.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
How much is the buy back option? I hope we dont lose any money form loaning him for two years? If anything Atalanta shoukd oay us to have him for 2 years.
In those deals, after Moggi the great, we always loose money, because when we sell, we do it lower that the price we bought and when we buy back, we gave the double at least...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I don't like handing him over for a 2 year loan plus an option with a buyback. I think its overcomplicated and unnecessary. I don't want another Berardi situation. One year loan no option should be good enough. He excelled in the tournament and was good in Serie B. I don't think Atalanta need these incentives, I think they would play him anyway. Seems like a one sided deal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In those deals, after Moggi the great, we always loose money, because when we sell, we do it lower that the price we bought and when we buy back, we gave the double at least...
Obviously our buy back clause is going to be higher than Atalanta's. Why would it be the same or lower, are Atalanta developing him out of kindness?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Because it is our player and we are making them a favor? Because we can choose to loan him into a competing team? Because they are not Juventus and cannot have Juve material players, unless we loan them to them? Like real did with us with Morata and like Moggi was doing for decades making a profit from those loans.

C'mon, the training argument is overused, it's like lending your Cabrio to your cousin, who can only afford a bike, , so that he can use the car to fish women, but he doesn't owe you one, because if he didn't use your car, it's battery would run out and you couldn't start it when you needed it
so he does you a favor and if everything goes well, you need to pay him twice the cars value so you can take it back...

Or, you could even write it on his name, so that he pays the taxes and insurance, maybe you an amount , like half the price you gave to buy it and if you don't it, he gets to keep, but if you do, you must double the amount you have paid to buy it...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Exactly. We are giving them a good player for 2 years to use as they wish of course they should be paying us. Would you give someone your car for 2 years and expect to pay money to get it back? Fucksake they should be paying for the use of our player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)